More strangers showing up

In the past I have mentioned that we get lots of traffic @ my place all hours of the day and night. They go past 7 no trespassing signs and "survivors will be shot again" signs. Then through 2 gates.

I have been lazy lately because shutting the gates is time consuming. Plus my gates have been ran through in the past.

In the last month or so We have had more traffic than ever.

I have started shutting the gates again. Had this car roll up yesterday morning.

I am seriously thinking of putting up a sign with $75/hr parking lol. Maybe then they will turn around before they show up at my door.

Attachments

• IMG_20210101_082618.jpg
    IMG_20210101_082618.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 263
Looks like you really live in the middle of nowhere lol. The last guy that showed up at my place when I was outside working on the beetle wanted to know where the closest pizza place was lol 😂 I have no idea why he came to my place I guess he was lost and seen me. We don’t have cameras I guess we need some though.

I feel you. I'll go and watch the footage of my security cameras about once a week. There's traffic that comes through my neighborhood at all hours of the night. I live almost at the cul-de-sac on of a dead end street. I'm surprised exactly how many vehicles come through in the dead of the night. Next to zero comes through in the middle of the day.

i hear ya....same thing at my place ...I have several no trespassing signs private road signs etc security cameras ,,the way I figure is they can't read , looking to rob or just see how long their luck will hold out

Maybe scrappers looking to steal metal ?

Would you get in trouble with the law if you fired shots into the air ?

In the past I have mentioned that we get lots of traffic @ my place all hours of the day and night. They go past 7 no trespassing signs and "survivors will be shot again" signs. Then through 2 gates.

I have been lazy lately because shutting the gates is time consuming. Plus my gates have been ran through in the past.

In the last month or so We have had more traffic than ever.

I have started shutting the gates again. Had this car roll up yesterday morning.

I am seriously thinking of putting up a sign with $75/hr parking lol. Maybe then they will turn around before they show up at my door.
What was the problem with your well? Are you going to have to go deeper?

I realize this is what our president elect once said to do in case there’s an intruder, but no... no you can’t do that, and yes you’ll get into serious trouble.

How much are those rental-car tire-shredding "if you back up you will destroy your tires" things? Put one of those in the ground before the first gate, and I think we have a winner.......

They are probably new gun owners looking for a place to shoot. And are intellectually challenged with regards to reading comprehension if they ignore that many signs. I would try and prevent their trespassing as far away from my residence as is possible.

Need more signs in more languages perhaps? Such as a series of: Road Toll Ahead $10; Bridge Out; Road Closed; Road Toll Ahead $20; No food or fuel for 600 miles; No exit, turn around now!

I live on a circle type of cul-de-sac with only a dozen or so houses in the neighborhood. Its amazing how many people drive up and around the circle despite being in a rural area....and that’s only when I’m looking. Many are going way too fast.

Those clowns, eh ? … when the last kid was grown we placed a gorgeous baby bed at the road … nice wooden ends and slats … some scum bag only takes the metal frame and ruins it for any parents in need …

Those clowns, eh ? … when the last kid was grown we placed a gorgeous baby bed at the road … nice wooden ends and slats … some scum bag only takes the metal frame and ruins it for any parents in need …
Yeah that’s too bad.

Meanwhile I had a decent fully functioning Weber grill at the road for a good week before I finally gave up and junked it.

How much are those rental-car tire-shredding "if you back up you will destroy your tires" things? Put one of those in the ground before the first gate, and I think we have a winner.......
How about just put up one of the signs warning of severe tire damage?

Last sign:
If you pass this sign you agree to pay the $500 entrance fee

Set up another camera, run the plates and send them a bill.

Back