More Lucas "Miracle Juice"

Yeah, I'm at it again. While I was on Amazon the other day, shopping for a scope for my .308 AR, I came across a bunch of gun care products. A lot of this stuff is from Lucas. I had read somewhere that their "new" extreme gun oil is "machine gun rated" for automatic weapons.

Don't ask me who rated it, or how. I have no idea. But all this crap didn't set me back too much, (it all came in a "kit"), so I thought I would give it a try. I have several guns that don't get shot a lot. So I thought I would give the Break Free "Long Term Collector" oil a try.

Break Free for the most part makes some decent gun care products. All of it seems to have gotten new packaging. So in the upcoming weeks I'll be trying out this stuff, and will report back if it's as wonderful as they claim.

kOouVVa.jpg

I had read that this stuff, (Break Free LP), is now being repackaged as, "Collector Long Term Protectant". I don't see the LP being sold any longer, and I looked for it. I like it because it has a nice viscosity to it.

I can't see much difference between the 2. They look identical... We'll see.

vtopk8o.jpg

I like the Lucas 'Gun Oil' pictured on the far right mainly because of the 'applicator' included which makes it easy to
oil a pistol without overdoing it. Whether or not it's a good product...IDK?

i have the lucas products . the CLP is too thin for anything but cleaning. the gun oil though is good stuff. the grease is grease.

Back