Monaco Grand Prix new viewing experience

The Monaco GP this weekend is going to have a different and most likely better broadcast look.
This is the first time they will use a helicopter camera and different camera positions around the track.
I watched practice this morning and the helicopter shots were great, they put the track in a whole new perspective.
I know this race is usually just a fast parade but I like it.

Until they get rid of that screaming fool David Croft, it's impossible for me to watch F1 without it muted for the first 3 laps, until the cars string out. He is the WORST commentator Formula 1 has ever had.

He's like listening to nails on a chalkboard when he gets wound up. God how I miss Steve Matchett and David Hobbs.
My wife from the neighbor's property: "Pablo who is that man screaming in our house!!"

Until they get rid of that screaming fool David Croft, it's impossible for me to watch F1 without it muted for the first 3 laps, until the cars string out. He is the WORST commentator Formula 1 has ever had.

He's like listening to nails on a chalkboard when he gets wound up. God how I miss Steve Matchett and David Hobbs.
If you subscribe to F1TV Pro you can listen to the alternate broadcast.

I miss Matchett and Hobbs also. Well, more Matchett than Hobbs really. I also liked the younger guy who was in the pits but I can't recall his name at the moment.

I like Martin Brundle. He's obviously a very knowledgeable guy but something about his voice just irritates me.

If you subscribe to F1TV Pro you can listen to the alternate broadcast.
Who does that alternate broadcast. I don't generally dislike the Sky broadcast except the bias towards certain teams and British individuals.

Monaco is a classic, but not necessarily great racing.

Who does that alternate broadcast. I don't generally dislike the Sky broadcast except the bias towards certain teams and British individuals.

Monaco is a classic, but not necessarily great racing.
I honestly don't know any of them beyond Will Buxton.

I use the Multiviewer software to watch the race now so I can have multiple streams going at the same time.

FullSizeR(11).jpg

Back