Moms back in hospital

So, called me bit ago. Still in room in ER. Will keep her overnight
Says when she’s up and moving she’s wobbly and woosie or woosy

Sorry to hear about your Mom.

The good news is that there are many good meds today for treating afib. There are also minimally evasive techniques that can be used as well. I think that you are probably already doing this, but try to help be your Mom's health advocate.

In today's complicated medical services world, it pays to be your own advocate and become as educated as you can regarding any health or medical condition one faces and the options for treatment, and possible cure.

Sorry to hear about your Mom.

The good news is that there are many good meds today for treating afib. There are also minimally evasive techniques that can be used as well. I think that you are probably already doing this, but try to help be your Mom's health advocate.

In today's complicated medical services world, it pays to be your own advocate and become as educated as you can regarding any health or medical condition one faces and the options for treatment, and possible cure.

Yeah, I know some but no is healthy and doing best she can. I sure hope my 2D echocardiogram doesn’t show I have it.

So, day 2 in hospital. Mom feels better, still has not saw cardiologist and she’s jacked. Hospital doctor has now twice requested a cardiologist. 🤬🤬

So, day 2 in hospital. Mom feels better, still has not saw cardiologist and she’s jacked. Hospital doctor has now twice requested a cardiologist. 🤬🤬
help shortage? Medical is all messed up right now still not sure why we have a for profit medical system.
Best of Wishes for a positive outcome.

I called for dermatologist appointment.
after 90min on hold worked my way around the website to request an appointment..
after 3 hours I got an email saying they will call me back in 3-7 business days to schedule....

Make sure to see a cardiology resident or preferably an attending MD or DO not an NP or PA (insist on waiting to see the MD if necessary) , especially on discharge.

Last edited:
So, talked to mom. Gave her med to raise her blood psi. Going to shock her tomorrow or ablation is correct term; monitor her and hopefully she goes home tomorrow late afternoon. I’m planning to go out and spend remainder of week with her and stepdad and brother and nephews. We only have one mom and dad folks, cherish them 😍😍😍😍

So, talked to mom. Gave her med to raise her blood psi. Going to shock her tomorrow or ablation is correct term; monitor her and hopefully she goes home tomorrow late afternoon. I’m planning to go out and spend remainder of week with her and stepdad and brother and nephews. We only have one mom and dad folks, cherish them 😍😍😍😍
Jeez Stude, I missed the original thread. I'm so glad your mom is OK and you're spending the week with her.

Shock treatment today at noon went well. Back in normal rhythm. She was discharged at 3pm eastern standard time. She wants to visit me Friday and head back home following Monday 😍😍😍🍻🇺🇸🇨🇦

I cannot stress enough the power of prayers from all the bitogers. It means more than you will ever know. Gives me true reason to keep cutting and posting oil filters. Much love ❤️🤍💙🙏🏻🙏🏻👍👍

Back