Moen Verso Max Water Flow

Just replacing a few of my shower heads and am wanting to maximize my water flow through my Moen Shower head. I have read different stories
about how you can "crack this" or "pull out that" and some say Moen has now made it "impossible" to get those flow restrictors out without destroying
the shower head. Do any of you have any suggestions? I am very happy with Moen's lifetime warranty as I'm going on 29 years of free replacements.

This particular model is the shower head with the magnetic holder. I can see a place in the magnetic holder that might could be removed. It looks like a slit in the portion that screws onto the main pipe. The piece that the shower head fits on.

sometimes you can take a tiny drillbit and just put a hole or 2 in right place.. but you have to be prepared that you just trashed your shower head if you do it wrong.

My basement showerhead (handheld hose style) which I also use to fill mop bucket is now about 2.5-3GPM vs the rated 1.8GPM.

sometimes you can take a tiny drillbit and just put a hole or 2 in right place.. but you have to be prepared that you just trashed your shower head if you do it wrong.

My basement showerhead (handheld hose style) which I also use to fill mop bucket is now about 2.5-3GPM vs the rated 1.8GPM.
That's my goal. 2.5-3 gpm. I'm watching some Youtubes but I have been unable to find one like mine. I had no idea that had
so many restriction devices. LOL

I figured it out. The restrictor was hidden but was finally found. Just a little rubber oRIng. Much better.

That's my goal. 2.5-3 gpm. I'm watching some Youtubes but I have been unable to find one like mine. I had no idea that had
Buy a Delta? They are in that flow range right out of the box.

I figured it out. The restrictor was hidden but was finally found. Just a little rubber oRIng. Much better.
These usually are little o-rings that you can either remove or enlarge the opening. They do it to make it easy to sell these products in countries without such restrictions.

I've used one of these picks to pry out the "Al Gore Restrictor" in lieu of drilling for all my Speakman shower heads.

Moen is so good do me. They are sending me a replacement part for what I screwed up. Just gotta pay $7 for shipping. Woohoo!

Not sure if you have hard water but that kind of build up can reduce flow.

Back