Toilets

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my mom's old house, we replaced 3.5 gallon contractor specials with 1.6 gallon Kohler toilets. I never had to use a plunger after that.

Years later, mom moved to a new house, and after a while, the contractor specials needed replacement. I got a Mansfield Cascade at a low price, and it was a huge upgrade.

Yeah my 10 year old house had builder specials in it, always getting clogged.

Bought one champion american standard 1.28 gallon toilet, and one round bowl regular american standard 1.28 gallon toilet.

Both flush excellent, and the city I live in paid for 50 percent of them as part of a water saving rebate.

I redid a bathroom in 2012 and pout in a tot then the other bathroom I replaced the toilet with An American Standard 1.6 gallon and 1.2 [I think] gallon flush and they work really good . As easy as changing a toilet should be sometimes it isn't

Couldn't get a different toilet with a closer fit? Both my bathrooms I have changed the toilets had different wall to the hole distance. I know there is a proper term but I can't recall it. The toilet is my throne. Yep I feel like a King when seated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back