Modified Hellcat Engine - What Weight Oil

Every time I see this video I about roll out of my chair laughing. I wonder if he even knows he's holding an ear of sweet corn.
Here I'll fix it.
corn-60106_1920.jpeg

You could easily run 15w40 in that climate. Something A3/B4 (euro) or even go Delo in the engine.

Well, the internals aren’t modified. Running higher boost on E-85. Obviously don’t care about warranty. I’ve been running Amsoil SS 0W-40.

I live in Central Florida. Doesn’t get too cold. What oil and weight would you recommend?

Simply raising boost. I’d just stick with your current Amsoil.

I don’t see Super on HPLs site??

Well, the internals aren’t modified. Running higher boost on E-85. Obviously don’t care about warranty. I’ve been running Amsoil SS 0W-40.

I live in Central Florida. Doesn’t get too cold. What oil and weight would you recommend?
Reach out to @High Performance Lubricants via DM and ask them for a recommendation. They even have a specific blend if you're running ethanol in your engine.

@High Performance Lubricants blends the fluids for Petty GMS (NASCAR - Richard Petty). It doesn't get any better than this, believe me. Your engine will be well taken care of by their lubricants, guaranteed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back