Mobil1 Truck & SUV Discontinued?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, this sucks?

At my next OCI which will be in about 2000 miles or so, I was planning on going T&SUV 5w40.

I'm starting to become dissappointed with Mobil lately. I might have to go back to Amsoil,,,op

Just switched my wife's Durango to M1 T & SUV. If the comparable M1 product goes up in price I will probably go back to Rotella T Syn.

Lots of T&SUV bottles left,no more jugs at the Wallyworlds around here.

But all the jugs of Rotella T 5w40 are gone. All thats left are qts.

So would anyone run this new 5w40 in a 02 Golf TDI. Or just go with AFL?
dunno.gif

I would have to speculate along with Johnny that this is purely marketing, and that the m1 turbo diesel oil will more than likely be repackaged d1.

I think it could be a little premature for you guys to all be freaking out and ****ing mobil - as the original poster said - who knows if this letter is official or not. I'm going to wait to reserve judgement, and assume that whatever this new m1 turbo diesel oil is, it will not be a step down in quality from their current t&suv/d1...

Well I guess some people will buy it for what it's worth, and some will only buy it if it's a bargain; to each their own. Who knows where they will price it..

I just got back from walmart a few mins ago - went to pick up a few things and decided to go to automotive. They had 9 five-quart jugs of t&suv and a ton of quarts..Looks like at least some stores still have supply..

For all I know the demand at my local WM is just too high for the supply they're given
dunno.gif
It's not like I go to WM every day of the week ..or even once a week. My last trip was before Christmas and then yesterday.

All the jugs were somewhat in short supply. The T&SUV was the only slot empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back