Mobil1 15w50 - 2014 Road King 103 H.O.

Any idea how well that JT-8 performs in a shared sump V twin? I have been contemplating putting some in my '99 Victory. Rotella is one of my favorite oils but it just doesn't cut it in a shared sump, shift quality sucks after 500 miles. I refuse to run Mobil 1 products in anything so don't bother to mention. ;)
I can understand you don't want to run M1 products but when they are some of the better oils out there they have to come up in the conversation, lol.

I ran JT8 in my shared sump ZRX1200 for a shorter OCI, worked well, nice additive package.

It looks like Rural King removed the Mystik from its website.. not sure if they still carry it or its on my end of the innerwebs.

It looks like Rural King removed the Mystik from its website.. not sure if they still carry it or its on my end of the innerwebs.
Yeah, saw your post yesterday and I am struggling to remember what site I bought 2 - 2 gallon jugs from in the spring. Been searching my emails and cant find it. I remember seeing Rural King was no longer shipping it back then and I guess now no longer stocking it.
There are plenty of places to buy it online, including Amazon but it takes some searching for best price AND less then the 5 gallon pail.
Farm and Fleet is one place.
Also can buy direct from Mystik but you have to buy a case of 3 -2 gallon jugs, price isnt the greatest either but then again, prices have gone up everywhere for all brands I think? Im not up to date on the Mystik price, I get 4 gallons at one time every couple years.
O Reilly auto parts also sells it, cant pick it up in store at a higher price though.

I work PT at a True Value hardware store, and they can get it thru their warehouse. If you have a True Value hardware store near you, check there..

Back