Mobil Super Synthetic 5W-30 ?

that short of an oci with even the cheapest synthetic and you'll be fine.

wouldn’t the cheapest api sp conventional (which in reality is likely to be semisynthetic) oil be just as fine for a 3k oci?

knowing the specific vehicle in question would be helpful.

3000-3500 mile OCI? In Florida? It would work just as well as ANY oil, that’s way too short of an OCI. I would at least go OLM or mfr.’s recommended OCI-but it’s an “entry level” synthetic, like Pennzoil Black Label. Ultra, M1/EP, Valvoline Advanced, or the boutiques would be superior. And also a waste at 3500 miles.

Used this oil in the wife’s T&C until the last change. Usually ran around 8.5 to 9k miles with no issues. I’ve posted UOA’s if you search.

Just my $0.02
I check all your post from today to Nov 2020 cannot find voa mobil super?. Do you roughly which year it was posted.

I check all your post from today to Nov 2020 cannot find voa mobil super?. Do you roughly which year it was posted.
I have UOA’s for this oil not VOA’s. The additive levels will be relatively the same in a UOA vs VOA.

Just my $0.02

I have UOA’s for this oil not VOA’s. The additive levels will be relatively the same in a UOA vs VOA.

Just my $0.02
I can find either one do you know if it was additive calcium/ sodium or calcium/magnesium base like mobil 1 ? Thank you sorry for my mistake

I can find either one do you know if it was additive calcium/ sodium or calcium/magnesium base like mobil 1 ? Thank you sorry for my mistake
Here are the links to the reports...

Just my $0.02

Just my $0.02
Thank you posting this info .

Just my $0.02
Thank you 🙏

Back