Mobil Oil 120926

What makes these two oils different ?​

Mobil 1 Extended Performance Full Synthetic Motor Oil 0W-20​

Mobil 1 Extended Performance 12096 Full Synthetic Motor Oil 0W-20​

Google is your friend. Learn to use it, learn to embrace it, learn to love it.

What makes these two oils different ?​

Mobil 1 Extended Performance 12096 Full Synthetic Motor Oil 0W-20​

The number designates the packaging method. ***96 is, I believe, quarts and ***93 is for 5-quart jugs. I may have the numbers a bit off, but the numbers do indicate the type of packaging. The oil is the same. If you don't see a number like this in the description, it's only because it wasn't printed in the ad or description of the product, not because the item doesn't have a number or that it's a different product.

OP didn't provide enough info. There is nothing to explain. Some stores include a PN, and others don't.

I'm guessing that the newer might be the 'Triple Action' and maybe the store differentiates older jugs still in stock.

I myself am waiting for Mobil1 QuintupleSynthetic or OctupleAction.

ExxonMobil gives different mile guarantees for those two products.

And you're contemplating buying one from Summit Racing? I could find vast pricing differences if I did that too.

Price has a big difference , thats what caused me to question what is the difference!

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mobil-120926-1-Extended-Performance-Motor-Oil-0W-20-6-Quarts/428645021

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mobil-1-...Full-Synthetic-Motor-Oil-0W-20-5-qt/36019107?

6 packs are seldom the cheapest - Costco (on sale) is sometimes the exception

Purchased today at Walmart for my 2020 GMC 6.2 Sierra . I just wanted to find out the difference in the oils and the cost. Just gonna stick with oil listed below. Thanks for all the replies.

You related to Atikovi. :D
305m7a.jpg

Back