Mobil 1 truck and SUV?

Nothing against you Addyguy but had to giggle at Mobile 1s claim. 10% more than say the 100 ppm quantity range of most additives......a whole 10 ppm :) LOL
Its a nice big number for marketing but in reality....... will that 10ppm really make any measurable difference?
Mobil 1 has the facilities, money and means for testing if they found out a 10% change or additional additives are best suited for truck and suv engines then I would take their word for it.

Mobil 1 knows more than the guy who mixes different oil viscosities in their garage and actually believes they arrived at some specific grade oil or some robust brew.

Mobil 1 has the facilities, money and means for testing if they found out a 10% change or additional additives are best suited for truck and suv engines then I would take their word for it.
And certainly the millions of dollars in ad campaigns they want to recoup convincing customers they have magic in their SUV and truck formula.
Not a garage mixer myself, before you ask.

Yes that is pretty much the Chevy Stealership Standard! That's why they lost their business with me for the most part. I can do my own oil change with full synthetic and a new filter for under $60. Their oil change was $130 and was blend not full synthetic.
The dealership has to pay the overhead.

Back