Mobil 1 ESP 0w30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Patman
much less convenient for most people compared to going to Canadian Tire (which in my case there is one that's 1km from my house) and as mentioned in another thread here recently,

I guess I am willing to go to an out of the way wholesale outlets to save significantly.

For example here is what I saw at CT on the weekend
crazy.gif

IMG_20181105_093905.jpg

Last edited:
I don't pay full price for it though, I bought the first two OCIs worth of it from Part Source, the first time they had a save the tax event, and the second time they had their $25 off when you buy $100 deal. Then on my most recent purchase I got $40 off at Canadian Tire because of a 25x the points deal on synthetic and $25 CT money when you spend $100 deal (I got that deal when buying Castrol 0w40 for my wife's car, also got that oil for $27.99 a jug) And with the purchase of ESP 5w30 at CT I also got 25x the points and $20 in CT money again, so I immediately have $40 towards my next purchase of this oil (and by the time I need to buy it I'm sure I'll accumulate a lot more CT money)

Originally Posted by 21Rouge
I guess I am willing to go to an out of the way wholesale outlets to save significantly.

I'm lucky, I guess. Both the Shell and Imperial Oil distributors are on the way to one of my businesses or located very close to it. The Petro-Canada and Husky ones, not so much.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back