Mobil 1 0W-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Gokhan
Originally Posted by OVERKILL
You can safely ignore those two, they are for a product we aren't discussing here.

Yeah, they are for M1 AFE 0W-20, dated April 24, 2018, probably what he was looking at earlier. M1 AFE 0W-20 has about half the PAO of M1 EP 0W-20 or M1 AP 0W-20.

Exactly
thumbsup2.gif

You can safely ignore those two, they are for a product we aren't discussing here.

Yeah, they are for M1 AFE 0W-20, dated April 24, 2018, probably what he was looking at earlier. M1 AFE 0W-20 has about half the PAO of M1 EP 0W-20 or M1 AP 0W-20.

Exactly
thumbsup2.gif

Of course, since I just managed to score two cases (12 qt total) of AFE 0w-20 for $2.49 per quart, I've decided to "lower my standards" for a bit and use the stuff anyway!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ekpolk

Exactly
thumbsup2.gif

Of course, since I just managed to score two cases (12 qt total) of AFE 0w-20 for $2.49 per quart, I've decided to "lower my standards" for a bit and use the stuff anyway!
wink.gif

Wow! NICE!

Originally Posted by LeakySeals
Originally Posted by PimTac
Originally Posted by LeakySeals
Wondering about consumption. The 2.5 can have a drinking problem with 0w20.

I thought that was due to defective rings, not the oil?

I'm not sure why the 2.5 consumes oil. The 2.5 was supposed to be the answer to the problems with the 2.4 consuming oil. But whatever the reason it's going to consume a lot more of 0w 16 than it would 0w 20 or 5w 30.

My 2019 Camry 2.5L, doesnt consume oil on TGMO 0W16.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back