Mobil 0W20 - Seven Different Flavors

Just browsing the Mobil1 site and it appears they have a bunch of 0w20 varieties:

Mobil 1™ Extended Performance 0W-20​

Up to 20,000 miles of outstanding wear protection – guaranteed.

Mobil 1™ ESP X2 0W-20​

Helps prolong the life and maintain the efficiency of emission systems in new, emerging diesel and gasoline powered European vehicles. An advanced full synthetic motor oil.

Mobil 1™ Truck & SUV 0W-20​

Extra protection for hardworking truck and SUV gasoline engines.

Mobil 1™ 0W-20 Advanced Fuel Economy​

Outstanding engine protection and potential fuel economy benefits.

Mobil 1™ Extended Performance High Mileage 0W-20​

Up to 20,000 miles of outstanding wear protection for high mileage vehicles – guaranteed.

Mobil 1™ High Mileage 0W-20​

Vehicles with more than 75,000 miles need extra care. Keep them on the road with Mobil 1™ High Mileage 0W-20 synthetic motor oil.

Mobil Super™ Synthetic 0W-20​

Provides long engine life and outstanding protection in vehicles of all ages. A full synthetic motor oil.

Too bad we can't see the specifics of these in terms of some of the elements in them. I'd be curious as to how the ESP X2 compares to the Extended Performance High Mileage for example. The X2 is an extended drain oil, too. And then there is 0w-20 Advanced Fuel Economy? I thought that's what 0w-20 was about anyway?

Dont forget about their new Full Synthetic and Full Synthetic HM

Mobil™ Full Synthetic​

Outperforms conventional oil and provides guaranteed protection that is 1.5X longer than our conventional and synthetic blend oils.

If I remember correctly, they used to have 0w-20 AP, but it’s no longer on mobil1 website.

Back