Mixing M1 15W50 and Valvoline FS HM 5W30

I'm going to mix 0W20 with some axle grease, moly bearing gease, and a dash of anti sieze to get a stout 5W35.67 with a ton of anti wear additives. I will spend a total of $200 dollars to make a 5 quart jug instead of getting the approved oil at Walmart for around $28 dollars a jug. How much grease should I add?
All of it .

If using the vehicle south of the arctic circle, mixing is fine if you're looking to thicken or thin-out some oil you already have sitting at home and don't want to get rid of. Disregard the peanut gallery.

What engine is it exactly and any motor oil will mix fine especially if its in the same base oil range and i wouldn't be afraid. I'd try Quaker state euro 5w-40 at Walmart. 19 bucks for a 5qt although not HM and on the thinner side.

But why get a HM oil? oil burning, leaking, or just because it says to use it beyond x mileage.

I'd use a diesel oil like delvac, rotella t4, supertech, delo or the travelers brand at tractor supply if you can get it, great stuff. Around 10-13 for a gal jug for all if you want a more high mileage friendly oil.
Thanks for the info.

The engine is a 2.5 in a 2008 Impreza Outback Sport and I am using HM for leaking.

Back