Milodon - Faulty Part causes Mega Damage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the responses.

I do not settle for bad products.

I do not settle for bad customer service.

I will fight this to the end, because it is the right thing to do.

I am trying to tell others in the car hobby about Milodon, and how they act when something goes wrong.

If you own a business (I do), you create advocates - people who tell others about your good service and products.

You never create "badvocates" - people who tell others to stay away from your bad service or product.

The data shows that a satisfied customer tells 50 people, and an unsatisfied customer tells 10X that many.

How many people have read this post?

40 people have read your post so far.
Good luck with all this, and remember something:
Getting one who injured you to make you whole is a good and just thing. Extracting vengance simply costs more than it is worth.
I've seen men throw money down the crapper to "get back" at people who hurt them, and in the end... the men wound up poorer and no happier than if they'd walked away.

Most people I know believe everything they hear without proof. I converted some to question everything.

Where are the pictures of the failed component, the failure area? Where is the letter statement from Milodon admitting proof?
How did you come to the conclusion that it was the pickup and not all the additives?

Good catch with the additive thread. And, I though that I was the only member searching user histories prior to posting a reply.

I'm posting a link to this thread in the additive thread in defense of those wrongfully blamed addtives.

You expect a warranty of merchantibility

If you buy a toaster ..there's an implied warranty that they must, in fact, make toast. Knives are suppose to cut ...mirrors are supposed to reflect ..and pumps are supposed to pump.

quote:

Originally posted by TomJones76:
carock:

You can make a decent argument for filing small claims in the county where the actual damage happenned.
Bottom line, if the court doesn't decide to toss your case out on its ear for lack of jurisdiction, it'd be Milodon's lawyer's job to show up and argue that the court lacks jurisdiction.
I am not a lawyer, and at least one of the guys in this thread needs to get at least a 30 minute consult with one.

good luck... the lawers' monopoly makes it so tough to get anything worthwhile after all is said and done, to the point that a multiple-thousand dollar loss is best swallowed up - because in the end the lawyers suck a good portion anyway.

The system isnt readily available to the people due to the costs of utilizing the lawyers' monopoly.

Your later post I think reflects this.

JMH

How does summit advertise the milodon pump? What does milodon have to say themselves?

If it's advertised as "good for up to 800 hp" or "just what your hopped-up motor needs" one would expect the Milodon pump to handle severe service, above-stock vibrations, non-stock motor with industry accepted mods, etc.

You expect a warranty of merchantibility, that the pump will remain together under all operating conditions. If you've been driving easily for the first 1500 miles to break in the rest of the motor, per the instructions with your cam or rings, you haven't really gone 100% yet, so this is a latent defect that was alreay there, that recently became exposed.

See a lawyer. Find out if he has a "nasty letter for $100" program.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back