McD Tea

Tannins ain't exactly great are they.
They have benefits and drawbacks. The biggest benefit is probably improved lipds. Liver damage could occur with high dosage. Blood clotting is diminished by tannins and people on blood thinners should be aware. I drink black tea every day but also green tea. The latter contains lower levels of tannins.

They have benefits and drawbacks. The biggest benefit is probably improved lipds. Liver damage could occur with high dosage. Blood clotting is diminished by tannins and people on blood thinners should be aware. I drink black tea every day but also green tea. The latter contains lower levels of tannins.
That's why I said what I did.
Jimmy knows 😆
Green tea in a capsule ain't so nice either in higher doses. Ask Jimmy he knows...please don't... 😆

Lemon and tea? Heck no Jimmy boy lol. Straight sweet tea yes I can do that. For tea though I like Hardee’s and Bojangles best McDonalds always leaves a weird aftertaste.

20 minutes? You really must like tannins! I call it quits after 4-5 min tops.
I'm a Scot, We are a tough, bone headed bunch, lol.

Makes a good tasting tea, great flavours, and a dark colour like coffee; I add a 1/4 tsp of sugar to counteract.

I don't want to drink a cup of hot water and then waste the tea.

Teabags have been terrible. Most all of them. Trading floor dirt.

Wife gets the tea ordered in bulk form a local co-op - saves substantially on the galleria Foo-Foo tea shoppe upcharge

I'm a Scot, We are a tough, bone headed bunch, lol.

Makes a good tasting tea, great flavours, and a dark colour like coffee; I add a 1/4 tsp of sugar to counteract.

I don't want to drink a cup of hot water and then waste the tea.

Teabags have been terrible. Most all of them. Trading floor dirt.

Wife gets the tea ordered in bulk form a local co-op - saves substantially on the galleria Foo-Foo tea shoppe upcharge
No teabags here. The main purpose of teabags is to sell the consumer packaged dust. 20 minutes seems a little "steep." 😉

Back