Marion Jones admits steroid use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once you stop using steroids you still have the benefits, but the testing will show negative for them.
She is not alone, for sure.

Marion has been using since high school. If she couldn't clean up for a race where she would be tested, she merely faked an injury and didn't show.

Her ex husband ratted her out at the Balco testimonies.

time for other athletes to step up to the plate and admit guilt. i have more respect for the people that do that instead of the ones that try to blow it off.. its cheating. confess and get over it.

She hasn't come clean yet. She admits to "the clear" but has been into heavy injectibles since teen years. Bye Bye Olympic Medals!

Ms. Jones probably can't work for Nike anymore.

I never would have guessed!
smile.gif

Why not just ban for life everyone caught using, buying, or with their fingerprints on steroids? Then they can get a real job and see what the rest of us live like.

Quote:

The question is how did she get through all the dope tests?

I wonder if the steroid she used is called "the clear" because it was not detectable by recent testing procedures. This seems to be the pendulum swing of steroids production and testing, when testing procedures improve, new drugs are created. I believe that steroids designed to evade detection have been around for some time now. This is the reason that I have trouble taking Lance Armstrong seriously.

Quote:

What were the East German women using for all those years? How did they pass the tests?

Was there testing then. I know the Women needed to shave (their faces) if that's any help. Not sure they sat down to tinkle either.
smile.gif

Quote:

What were the East German women using for all those years? How did they pass the tests?

I was thinking the same thing. I'm not sure when they started testing. If Marion Jones gets stripped, they should pull the medals from all the East German athletes in the 70's and 80's. From what I hear though, a lot of them are dead.
It was 7 years ago and almost everyone was using anyway. That doesn't make it right, but who cares at this point? Not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back