Manhunt in Peterborough!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OVERKILL

$100 Site Donor 2021
http://www.mykawartha.com/news/article/856648--manhunt

Quote:

Manhunt

Police searching for 21-year-old Etienne Beaulieu, accused of stabbing his 49-year-old mother, Isabel Robitaille

(PETERBOROUGH) The relative quiet of a northeast Peterborough neighbourhood was shattered after a 49-year-old mother was killed Wednesday night.
As of 11 p.m., Peterborough police were still looking for 21-year-old Etienne Beaulieu, who police believe stabbed his mother, Isabel Robitaille.
On Wednesday night the home where Ms Robitaille lived, 1761 Bissonnette Drive, was surrounded by police tape, emergency crews and neighbours.
The road –– off Francis Stewart Drive, north of the Peterborough Golf and Country Club –– is a relatively new subdivision, lined with quiet, two-story homes.
But police say the peacefulness of the street was torn apart at 6 p.m. Wednesday when Mr. Beaulieu allegedly stabbed his mother.
Armed with a knife, he fled the scene, leading police to undertake an exhaustive search –– which included K9 units, bikes, golf carts and a Durham Regional Police helicopter –– and to issue a warning to the public to be vigilant as the man is likely armed and may have mental health issues.
Ms Robitaille was taken to hospital and pronounced dead shortly after 6 p.m.
By 11 p.m. Wednesday night, the man was still at large.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 876-1122.

I saw the chopper earlier and was wondering what was up.... Now I know!

Adam (my partner) his aunt lives almost right there... Scary!
crazy2.gif

Peterborough Cathedral is phenomenal. English Gothic with a Starbucks by the entrance. I trust the second derivative of off-topic is fine.

Originally Posted By: OVERK1LL
Call her up and get the scoop
grin2.gif

I intend to... Will keep you posted of the late-breaking news...
lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back