Man drinks a quart of motor oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: JHZR2
Mineral oil is a good laxitive.

In which case he should have taken a UOA sample and sent it off to Blackstone.
smile.gif

The look on his face is pretty convincing- either he's really drinking motor oil or he's a darn good actor. Either way, it's hard to watch but impossible to look away!

Watch carefully- It appears the bottle has already been opened. As he unscrews the top, you can see after only 1 or 2 turns the little plastic ring has already split. On the first opening, it probably would not have broken by that point. I call fake.

Originally Posted By: ethangsmith
Watch carefully- It appears the bottle has already been opened. As he unscrews the top, you can see after only 1 or 2 turns the little plastic ring has already split. On the first opening, it probably would not have broken by that point. I call fake.

Yes it's possible to take those twist caps off in their entirety. When it is possible, the whole thing turns before it snaps.

Plus, he had a price sticker on the cap at the breakage point which meant he was trying to prove that it was a new bottle. It's highly unlikely the bottle came with the sticker in that exact place and that he had it facing directly to the camera by accident.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Originally Posted By: JHZR2
Mineral oil is a good laxitive.

In which case he should have taken a UOA sample and sent it off to Blackstone.
smile.gif

That's funny

Originally Posted By: pbm
Do you think that idiot votes??? I hope not.

I hope not either....I can't take another 4 years..
whistle.gif

Originally Posted By: GMBoy

whistle.gif

If you're reliant on politicians of either persuasion to determine your future, then you have different problems altogether.

Originally Posted By: rjacket

whistle.gif

If you're reliant on politicians of either persuasion to determine your future, then you have different problems altogether.

It was a joke...
31.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: rjacket

whistle.gif

It was a joke...
smirk.gif

Agreed

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: CATERHAM

Besides, I don't see the connection between drinking a bottle of generic labelled motor oil and his beef with the uber compensated big business exec's.

This "logic" is the funniest thing I've heard all day. As a youtube attention hound he belongs in the top 2%.

PS are his eyes messed up? Unnaturally blue?

I took a dab of oil and tasted it because I suspected antifreeze contamination and everyone flipped a lid on me. Lol this guy drinks a quart of oil and we aren't screaming.........I'm amazed. I agree please not another 4 years!!

Originally Posted By: eljefino
CATERHAM said:
PS are his eyes messed up? Unnaturally blue?

What, his baby Beta-ray blues? Haha. I noticed the same thing. That, and he appears to be reading a script or staring at something near the camera.

Little bottles of parafin (safe to use) reckon that the biggest risk is aspiration...

Dunno if I call bull on the vid or not, the part way down line on the level indicator could be air level on the funny shaped bottle...majorly stupid.

If he followed it up with a few cups of epsom salts and water, he could have been doing a DIY bile duct flush (google Epsom salts and olive oil).

Given the alleged propesnity to eat toilet paper, I'd call prank on the oil.

Toilet paper is used to stop drips and extraneous airflows when welding boiler tubes, as it is designed to break down in water, and not form clumps.

Take a few toilet tissues, moisten them and try to wipe a mirror, versus a couple of facial tissues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back