Malaysian 777 shot down over Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: leeharvey418
Originally Posted By: CourierDriver
Does anyone know the brand of oil that the shot down airliner was using????????????

Thank you! Best laugh I had in days.

Under the circumstances CourierDriver's question was quite pathetic.

Drop in to Schipol and ask the airline mechanics and the family members of the passengers what oil was being used in the 777's engines.

Originally Posted By: dkryan
Drop in to Schipol and ask the airline mechanics and the family members of the passengers what oil was being used in the 777's engines.

We're not in Schipol... we're on BITOG.

Originally Posted By: dave1251
Easy, now... Haven't you heard that saying a certain politician behaves like a monarch automatically makes one a racist?

The Attorney General said so, so it must be true.

I have no problems saying. If the United States government had any integrity the Attorney General would have been impeached.

One of the few recent things I agree with you about.

We're not in Schipol... we're on BITOG.

As if that's a valid excuse for poor humor?

As if that's a valid excuse for poor humor?

Look - I get being sensitive. The point is that this is a forum ostensibly dedicated to discussions involving oil. Yesterday, a discussion broke out on another topic. CourierDriver related that back to the original purpose of the forum. The jarring effect of the conversation being turned back around elicited a humor response.

Originally Posted By: Trav
Who in Europe is going to war with them? Germany is somewhat neutered because some say we like to start wars and the rest you can forget IMHO.

IMHO if it happens it wont be much of a war as it is a takeover.

The current administration ( and its predecessor ) hasn't even had the stomach to quell the invasion of our southern border by rag tag riff raff.

I don't see them getting into it with the Russians. I doubt the current administration will even talk tough, much less actually do anything, regardless of our treaty obligations.

Sadly, I'd say Europe is probably on it's own here.

Few years ago Germany decided to shutdown its' nuclear powerplants and increase use of russian nat gas and other fossil energy sources. It isn't very easy to shout much from that position.

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
... Germany has the ability to go from zero to holy *bleep* in terms of manufacturing in short order. They've retained an incredible amount of manufacturing ability while the rest of the world sold out to China.

North America still has immense manufacturing capacity. Just because it's unutilized, or underutilized, doesn't mean it's non existent.

We have clever people, and it's increasingly clear that North America still has vast energy resources.

What we've lost is the will to do big things.

Originally Posted By: Win

What we've lost is the will to do big things.

So true. Like the San Fran bridge project that went to China as a recent example of that.

So true. Like the San Fran bridge project that went to China as a recent example of that.

Wow... a bridge from San Francisco to China? Impressive!

I swear that's how I actually interpreted that when I first read it...

Update: The Buk SAM battery was spotted on the border to russia being returned from ukraine with only 1 spent missile.

Now they will say they never had one, except for the youtube videos and pictures people took and posted.

missing-slot-buk.png

I love how it's hard to lie with all those phone cameras out there.

Oh wait, there is one way.

Download youtube video from here with some youtube downloader in mp4 form and check metadata like I did.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/07/...issing-missile/

Here is a print:

"Input #0, mov,mp4,m4a,3gp,3g2,mj2, from 'buklauncher.mp4':
Metadata:
major_brand : mp42
minor_version : 0
compatible_brands: isommp42
creation_time : 2014-07-17 10:01:49
Duration: 00:00:13.04, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 450 kb/s
Stream #0.0(und): Video: h264 (Constrained Baseline), yuv420p, 640x360 [PAR 1:1 DAR 16:9], 350 kb/s, 25 fps, 25 tbr, 25 tbn, 50 tbc
Stream #0.1(und): Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 96 kb/s
Metadata:
creation_time : 2014-07-17 10:01:49"

Video is fake, it was shot 5-6 hours before shot down.

Wow... a bridge from San Francisco to China? Impressive!

I swear that's how I actually interpreted that when I first read it...

LOL! No, just another massive industrial project sold offshore under the preposterous guise that Americans "couldn't do it". I'm hoping nobody bought that line of garbage.

Originally Posted By: Nebroch

And please ask yourself this: Why did Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine produce these videos beforehand? This looks nasty.

And please ask yourself this: Why did Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine produce these videos beforehand? This looks nasty.

Of course we all know metadata can not be doctored
33.gif

Why don't you download the video directly from Ministry's youtube channel and check the data yourself? Or do you mean that they would alter it for their own loss?

"Really it was taken after shotdown, but we changed it to look the opposite"

Last edited:
Oh wait, there is one way.

Download youtube video from here with some youtube downloader in mp4 form and check metadata like I did.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/07/...issing-missile/

Here is a print:

"Input #0, mov,mp4,m4a,3gp,3g2,mj2, from 'buklauncher.mp4':
Metadata:
major_brand : mp42
minor_version : 0
compatible_brands: isommp42
creation_time : 2014-07-17 10:01:49
Duration: 00:00:13.04, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 450 kb/s
Stream #0.0(und): Video: h264 (Constrained Baseline), yuv420p, 640x360 [PAR 1:1 DAR 16:9], 350 kb/s, 25 fps, 25 tbr, 25 tbn, 50 tbc
Stream #0.1(und): Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 96 kb/s
Metadata:
creation_time : 2014-07-17 10:01:49"

I don't know much about the time stamps, but do the time stamps show time zones?

Wow... the commenters on that Gateway Pundit article make even the most unstable BITOG'er look like a bastion of sanity.

I would not be surprised if those pro-russian trolls were on the Kremlin payroll. When someone rewrote the MH-17 wiki page to say that Ukrainians did it, the IP address showed it originated form Kremlin propaganda office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back