Mach E problems...

From my experiences with Ford this is 100% on brand and as close to right as they usually get it.
I had been happy with all my Ford product.

Then I let/ approved of/ urged one of my two sons to buy a Focus- Ford hosed him....bad.

Lucky for him it was totaled and he bought a mazda 3 and is delighted with it.

I hope they can get it squared away ASAP. This vehicle needs to succeed or fail because the market accepts or rejects it based on reasons other than build quality. Or the fact that they call it a Mustang.

Nothing new. Every manufacturer has the same type of drama. Not excusing Ford at all. Just business as usual unfortunately.

Really ?

Thats not what everyone said when the first Tesla rolled out and had problems.

"My Brand" has perfect body alignment, paint, and electronics.......

LOL.

Toyota would never have them type of problems never 🤓

Ford Quality control is trash look what happen to the 2020 explorer. But we must buy and support American they said so we have to deal with it .

Really ?

Thats not what everyone said when the first Tesla rolled out and had problems.

"My Brand" has perfect body alignment, paint, and electronics.......

LOL.
I'm not everybody. I have no brand loyalty. I buy what floats my boat on purchase day. That aside how many old fools won't buy a year one model of anything? I will and have but you do so at some risk. Of course everyone knows that.

Toyota would never have them type of problems never 🤓

Ford Quality control is trash look what happen to the 2020 explorer. But we must buy and support American they said so we have to deal with it .

American....sure lets go with that.

Mach E is "Hecho en Mexico"

Here are Ford plants in Mexico:

• Cuautitlan Stamping
  • Cuautitlan Assembly: all-electric Mustang Mach-E SUV
  • Hermosillo Stamping
  • Hermosillo Assembly: Ford Fusion, Lincoln MKZ

Ford restarts all its operations south of the border​

I'm not everybody. I have no brand loyalty. I buy what floats my boat on purchase day. That aside how many old fools won't buy a year one model of anything? I will and have but you do so at some risk. Of course everyone knows that.

although I replied to you I was quoting a different group that knows exactly what they spewed from their pie holes.

Email stinks as communication in general, no inflection tone or way to quickly bracket things.

American....sure lets go with that.

Mach E is "Hecho en Mexico"

Here are Ford plants in Mexico:

• Cuautitlan Stamping
  • Cuautitlan Assembly: all-electric Mustang Mach-E SUV
  • Hermosillo Stamping
  • Hermosillo Assembly: Ford Fusion, Lincoln MKZ

Ford restarts all its operations south of the border​

Gees I never knew , I know the Bronco sport was being built Mexico but these other vehicles smh ridiculous

Back