Mac & Cheese 27-lb Bucket $89.99 Costco

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need for the 20 year life. In most cases it will eaten by next Tuesday.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NormanBuntz
Enough for a lifetime of clogged arteries.

Maybe the bucket comes with a complimentary one-year supply of statin.

1. This is why N. Americans are obese
2. Once you open it, better get eating! As the shelf life is not 20 years anymore
3. ANYTHING sold in a bucket that's meant for human consumption is usually c#@p

If you own a restaurant/diner throw some breadcrumbs and butter on it. Broil and serve it up. I don't know, $5.99 per serving or so. Prob taste pretty good coming from Costco. Bunch of willy nilly complainers on here sometimes.

This is perfect for a fundraising dinner, a huge party or some huge cookout on Memorial Day or 4th of July.

Originally Posted by hatt
Is this pasta and cheese powder? Seems spendy.

I know what it isn't...

Originally Posted by hatt
Is this pasta and cheese powder? Seems spendy.

That's what I thought.... either of those in bulk is VERY VERY VERY cheap.

Now.... you still have to have milk & butter to make mac & cheese - - - those are not in the bucket.

Originally Posted by SatinSilver
If you own a restaurant/diner throw some breadcrumbs and butter on it. Broil and serve it up. I don't know, $5.99 per serving or so. Prob taste pretty good coming from Costco. Bunch of willy nilly complainers on here sometimes.

5.99 per serving for 40c worth of Mac & Cheese, or 80c worth if you buy the name brand Kraft version, and that's buying by the box which serves four. It's also much less if you buy bulk macaroni and add cheddar cheese.The cost of butter and milk isn't included in the bucket or the box, but it's not five and a half bucks worth.

Using the standard restaurant meal price multiple of 4x the cost of food, for a $5.99 meal the cost should be about $1.25~1.50 per serving. A tablespoon of butter (the box calls for margarine) and a bit of milk isn't a buck.

Originally Posted by Johnny2Bad

5.99 per serving for 40c worth of Mac & Cheese, or 80c worth if you buy the name brand Kraft version, and that's buying by the box which serves four. It's also much less if you buy bulk macaroni and add cheddar cheese.The cost of butter and milk isn't included in the bucket or the box, but it's not five and a half bucks worth.

Using the standard resturant meal price multiple of 4x the cost of food, for a $5.99 meal the cost should be about $1.25~1.50 per serving.

2lb is a serve of Mac and Cheese ???

Originally Posted by Shannow
Originally Posted by Johnny2Bad

Using the standard resturant meal price multiple of 4x the cost of food, for a $5.99 meal the cost should be about $1.25~1.50 per serving.

2lb is a serve of Mac and Cheese ???

Clearly you've never been to 'merica.
34.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back