Mac & Cheese 27-lb Bucket $89.99 Costco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Shannow
Originally Posted by hatt
Is this pasta and cheese powder? Seems spendy.

I know what it isn't...

I doubt it is. The best stuff they normally sell in stores is almost inedible. I use to love the stuff. Industrial food is an aquired taste. When you move away it's not good at all.

Originally Posted by Lolvoguy
1. This is why N. Americans are obese
2. Once you open it, better get eating! As the shelf life is not 20 years anymore
3. ANYTHING sold in a bucket that's meant for human consumption is usually c#@p

Don't speak truth when talking about diet. Just like the keto fad. People actually want to believe you can eat more without feeling hungry and lose weight.

Originally Posted by Lolvoguy

Clearly you've never been to 'merica.
34.gif

Have been a couple of times now...2010 my wife and I, and 2014 the four of us.

Yes, we upset people at the eateries, not eating everything on the plate (couple times we had cooking staff come out to ask what was wrong with the meal - nothing...just couldn't finish it).

Twin arrows at Flagstaff, they got really upset when I ordered a giant tomahawk steak, and four sides, and asked for 4 plates...."you are supposed to have a steak per person" we were told...not this lot.

Originally Posted by NormanBuntz
Enough for a lifetime of clogged arteries.

Yeah, a short lifetime. I'm picturing the EMS crew, slowly shaking their heads as they examine the empty mac-and-cheese bucket. Silently they vow never to eat the stuff again as they try to ignore the stench of the huge festering corpse which is spilling off all sides of the half-crushed sofa. Then one of them goes to fetch a chainsaw, since that's the only way they're going to be able to remove the remains from the dwelling... 🤢🤮🤮

Originally Posted by KrisZ
I can see a small restaurant buying this stuff.

You'll see a FOR RENT sign on that restaurant soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back