Looking for a tire suggestion . Mazda CX-9

2012 Mazda CX-9 P245 60R18 .. Nothing high end . This vehicle doesn't get driven a lot , less than 80 miles per week usually . More concerned with ride quality . The current Bridgestone Duelers seem a little harsh at the recommended 36 psi . Anyone ?

I do like General Ultimax ride and noise seem outstanding.
image.jpg

Thanks! Must be nice not to worry about snow and ice. I'd go for something with excellent rain performance, in addition to ride quality. How about BF Goodrich Advantage Control All Season, if it comes in your size? Con sumer Re ports rates it excellent in resistance to hydroplaning.

Nothing high end? But still decent? Check out Kumho.

I'm running Ecsta PA51 on the BMW in my sig and they've been flawless the past 20k miles. I think the whole set installed at DT was $600, but that was 2 years ago.

I believe Pirelli Scorpions AS+ are pretty good, and DT may have a special running particularly around holidays. I see Cooper tires for $184 each and some Falkens around $170. Can't comment as I've no experience with them.

I replaced the factory Michelins on my 2013 Venza with Pirelli Scorpion STR and have been very happy with them. Nothing wrong with the Michelins but Sam's was running a buy 3 get 1 free deal with free mount and balance on the Pirelli's.

Back