Liquid Glass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone besides me using this product? Its been around forever and is some great stuff!
thumbsup2.gif

Agreed. Goes on easy,comes off easy,looks great. My cars are silver and black and have been very pleased with the results.

Its one of those great classics like Nu Finish that works great and can be recommended to anyone.

25-30 years ago it was great stuff but always on the expencive side. Today there are so many other products that are as good or better at half the price. I remember about 18 years ago I bought some LG on a closeout price for 5 dollars in a store that was closing. I used it and thought it was no better than the stuff(Nu-Finish) that I was using at the time. I even applied several applications to a paints surface, let it cure overnight and still saw no difference compared to what I was using. Too much money for what it is. Don't get me wrong. The vehicle looked good! Just not better. Vehicles look good because of our TLC as much as the products we use.

Originally Posted By: Char Baby
25-30 years ago it was great stuff but always on the expencive side. Today there are so many other products that are as good or better at half the price. I remember about 18 years ago I bought some LG on a closeout price for 5 dollars in a store that was closing. I used it and thought it was no better than the stuff(Nu-Finish) that I was using at the time. I even applied several applications to a paints surface, let it cure overnight and still saw no difference compared to what I was using. Too much money for what it is. Don't get me wrong. The vehicle looked good! Just not better. Vehicles look good because of our TLC as much as the products we use.

Yeah,it was good then and still good now!I've tried everything out there,including Klasse,and still come back to LG!Nu-Finish is a very good product but IMO,LG is better.Ah well,to each his own.
34.gif

BlueOvalFitter,
I agree with ya! Everyone products that they keep returning to. I've tried many and keep coming back to my favorite. But, like I mentioned, my vehicles look good because of me as much as it is the products that I use.

I bought a gallon of LG a while back because I really liked how it worked on my Civic; it even holds up fairly well to the massive amounts of rain we have here!!!!! There's plenty of other good uses for Liquid Glass too.

Yep, it's my favorite but YMMV.

Love the stuff. Buy 2 cans at a time so I can pinch the wife's can(some how that didn't come out right)if I run out. Stuff is fantasmagorical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back