Linglong Crosstour

BigJohn

Originally Posted by Jarlaxle
If you put 70psi in using stock wheels (probably rated for 45-50), you should be arrested.
I am not running stock wheels and I have found that 60psi is the right amount when I haul the trailer. We now have about 20,000 miles logged with the pickup and trailer and everything has been outstanding. When I am not hauling, I run them at 42psi. Tire wear is a little faster than top-shelf, high-dollar tires, but I am pleased so far. My actual, legitimate complaint is braking performance with the increased size of the 34" tires. But the Crosswinds on the Ram 1500, ML250 and the camper have exceeded my expectations in a very positive way. ....... [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited:
I have bought vehicles with Ling Longs. Would personally not fit them to any vehicle. Korean tyres like Nexen are only slightly more and deemed good enough for OE fitment on a brand new Kia. Each to his own. The biggest concern with Ling Longs was the lack of grip in the Wet. Probably not such an issue if you live somewhere will little rain

BigJohn

Long Term Update..... The tires now have 35,000 miles on them and they are about 2/3'rds worn. I don't think I will have any trouble, safely getting 45k miles on them and I think that is darn good with all the towing we do.