Level B in Iowa

I was blessed with the pleasure of spending the weekend alone with my bride in Omaha...no jokes, they have some decent restaurants, and time in the hotel is better than any city life ;-)

Anyways, I was pre-planning, and wanted to hit some famous Iowa roads...so we took the ZR2 to experience some cool scenery. I will post the pics my bride took when she sends them to me. Here is a link...

Go for it, you won't be sorry!
I live in Mill County by Glenwood and have been on many of them.

Too many have been encroached upon by housing developments. Thank you so much Jim Hughes Real Estate! :mad:
If he can buy an acre, their will be house built there. That ruined so much of my mushroom and deer hunting ground.

The one I had was NOT great...maybe good is pushing it. I've had better at Texas Roadhouse.
Go to Rustic Cuts in Council Bluffs while in the area. They have great steaks, but you will have to cook them yourself, they are a local locker and have great meats.

Go to Rustic Cuts in Council Bluffs while in the area. They have great steaks, but you will have to cook them yourself, they are a local locker and have great meats.
I appreciate the suggestion, but when I do go out for dinner, I don't want to cook it myself. I can get amazing cuts and do it better myself at home...I'm looking to be served, and entertain "the company"

I was blessed with the pleasure of spending the weekend alone with my bride in Omaha...no jokes, they have some decent restaurants, and time in the hotel is better than any city life ;-)

Anyways, I was pre-planning, and wanted to hit some famous Iowa roads...so we took the ZR2 to experience some cool scenery. I will post the pics my bride took when she sends them to me. Here is a link...

This is on my bucket list. I sold the Jeep, but read that my Rogue, or even my Camry will do the roads just fine.

This is on my bucket list. I sold the Jeep, but read that my Rogue, or even my Camry will do the roads just fine.

The Camry might struggle with ground clearance once or twice, and neither of those vehicles would make it if it were wet...but you are right, if it is dry, it shouldn't be much of a problem.

Back