Lets talk about new vehicles

I tell you Jim I may not like new cars but after driving several of those Mitsubishi Mirage G4 at work I want one lol. Same with a Subaru I used to totally hate them but now I want one. I get the chance to drive most of them as none of the porters can drive stick haha.
Yo Bro :)

I saw a Mirage G4 this am. in the wild.
I never drove one- why do you like them???

Yo Bro :)

I saw a Mirage G4 this am. in the wild.
I never drove one- why do you like them???
Because they are available in manual and aren’t gas hogs. The hatchback I’d never own too ugly for me lol. The G4 actually looks decent and majority still have a real key. And let’s not forget that cool bluish green color they are available in.

Not on the Mirage or Mirage G4, just patience is required as you can’t see the threads without getting oil on your face so you have to feel around and thread it on that way but that is not a huge issue.
My local dealer now has free oil changes for life and we know all about that but it would be good for a older person

Because they are available in manual and aren’t gas hogs. The hatchback I’d never own too ugly for me lol. The G4 actually looks decent and majority still have a real key. And let’s not forget that cool bluish green color they are available in.
Yeah I saw the hatch tonight.
What a
caca.gif

Did you drive it Blake?
Nope. Lot it was on was so full I didn’t feel safe navigating out of there and I’m unfamiliar with the roads in the ghetto where it was lol. But it is a 5 speed the guy came outside and said I guarantee you can’t drive this buddy it’s a stick shift I said I can certainly drive it.

Jeep Grand Cherokee limited. We have a 2019 and it has been great. Comfortable, handles good and averages around 25MPG on the road at 75MPH It has the 290HP V6 You will like the heated seats and sterring wheel. Start it from the house and it's all warmed (or cooled) when you get in.

Last edited:
Back