Lets talk about new vehicles

Did you slap him..
Traffic was kinda heavy, but I was looking for a hole to unleash the Beast. Suddenly an old guy in a Maverick just came out of nowhere and put a total beat down on him. So brutal it was hard to watch.

The GTI limped off at the next exit with its tail tucked between its legs as the Maverick roared off into the sunset. Ever so faintly I heard someone cry out “It’s the GTL!” but I couldn’t tell where it came from.

Deprived of my chance to play with GTI, I mopped the highway with a nearby Hellcat before heading home.

True story.

Traffic was kinda heavy, but I was looking for a hole to unleash the Beast. Suddenly an old guy in a Maverick just came out of nowhere and put a total beat down on him. So brutal it was hard to watch.

The GTI limped off at the next exit with its tail tucked between its legs as the Maverick roared off into the sunset. Ever so faintly I heard someone cry out “It’s the GTL!” but I couldn’t tell where it came from.

Deprived of my chance to play with GTI, I mopped the highway with a nearby Hellcat before heading home.

True story.
You need to start hanging out with a better crowd....

True story.
V8 Ecoboost? What's in that mustang?

Actually why don't they have a turbo coyote powered mustang

Clean your windshield @KCJeep so you can see the blur when I go by... I look like this...

1000000129.jpg
1000000095.jpg

My friend just sold his 2022 Maverick hybrid out of the blue for which he bragged about daily.
Why?
He said he never got anywhere close to the mpgs I did...really?
That's what he claimed

I remember my third grade teacher Mrs Porter. She summoned me to her desk one morning and I said are you talking to me because she had a glass eye and I never really knew who she was looking at.

She said yes James.. When I got to the desk she told me that one day as a man I would have to step up in life.
And sadly I asked her when. She said today is the day James. No more excuses from you.

More about this later. This morning I was traveling my normal roads and out of nowhere a late model all black RAM 1500 Hemi came from nowhere. On this stretch of back roads he could not pass me. He danced on my bumper like a drunken ballerina. He rode me so hard I looked into my rear view mirror and yelled at him to atleast pull my hair.

By this time I knew what I must do.
I put the Maverick in Eco mode to energize the electrodes. Soon the highway would become a two lane affair.

Another few miles passed by and he was still dancing on my bumper. I now put the trans into sport mode as I knew as soon as the road widened he would make an attempt to overtake me.

The time had come. He violently whipped the truck into the other lane and I waited until I saw the whites of his eyes and all I saw was a black hole of humanity. No teeth and just a slight glimmer of his tonsils. It was horrific to say the least. Then he mouthed to me that it was going down now. I immediately replied to him, dream on loser.

That moment in time seemed like a year and it was only seconds. I thought about what Mrs Porter told me all those many years ago and I knew what I must do. It was time to step up.

Suddenly I heard him smash the accelerator in an attempt to find all the lost horses that the motor once had. Then I heard the infamous hemi tick and got a whiff of lawn mower grade Rotella escaping from the #6 cylinder

Immediately I brought the ICE and electric motor to life and trust me my friends it was very angry that day.

It seemed as if it all went down in slow motion. I turned to my window and I saw nothing but an empty lane. A quick check of the rear view mirror revealed I had indeed left him wading knee deep in a sea of despair about 10 car lengths behind.

Then and there I reflected back to those old school days. I'm sure Mrs Porter was proud of me glass eye and all.

On to the next.

I remember my third grade teacher Mrs Porter. She summoned me to her desk one morning and I said are you talking to me because she had a glass eye and I never really knew who she was looking at.

She said yes James.. When I got to the desk she told me that one day as a man I would have to step up in life.
And sadly I asked her when. She said today is the day James. No more excuses from you.

More about this later. This morning I was traveling my normal roads and out of nowhere a late model all black RAM 1500 Hemi came from nowhere. On this stretch of back roads he could not pass me. He danced on my bumper like a drunken ballerina. He rode me so hard I looked into my rear view mirror and yelled at him to atleast pull my hair.

I put the Maverick in Eco mode to energize the electrodes. Soon the highway would become a two lane affair.

Another few miles passed by and he was still dancing on my bumper. I now put the trans into sport mode as I knew as soon as the road widened he would make an attempt to overtake me.

The time had come. He violently whipped the truck into the other lane and I waited until I saw the whites of his eyes and all I saw was a black hole of humanity. No teeth and just a slight glimmer of his tonsils. It was horrific to say the least. Then he mouthed to me that it was going down now. I immediately replied to him, dream on loser.

That moment in time seemed like a year and it was only seconds. I thought about what Mrs Porter told me all those many years ago and I knew what I must do. It was time to step up.

Suddenly I heard him smash the accelerator in an attempt to find all the lost horses that the motor once had. Then I heard the infamous hemi tick and got a whiff of lawn mower grade Rotella escaping from the #6 cylinder

Immediately I brought the ICE and electric motor to life and trust me my friends it was very angry that day.

It seemed as if it all went down in slow motion. I turned to my window and I saw nothing but an empty lane. A quick check of the rear view mirror revealed I had indeed left him wading knee deep in a sea of despair about 10 car lengths behind.

Then and there I reflected back to those old school days. I'm sure Mrs Porter was proud of me glass eye and all.

On to the next.
I thought the pentastar usually cracked the #2 cylinder.

It's fun to race the eco boost mustangs in a diesel bmw. Leave them behind in a cloud of black smoke

On to the next.

Dude...... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back