Last thing you ate before having a heart attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I eat whatever the [censored] I want, just make sure to keep the variety wide and eat more good food (pasture fed meat, organic salad greens, etc) than bad food (fast food, grain fed meat, etc)

Fast food and bacon is just fine as long as you limit it to once per week. And soda, stay away from soda. That stuff will kill your good health faster than anything. Exercise is also important, if you eat junky food make sure you burn it off.

Number 1 risk factor is genes. I come from a family where everyone lived to be mid-60's and up, even though some of them were semi-alcoholic chain smokers.

Let's not forget the "x-factor". Low stress, lots of sleep, and lots of "hanky panky" makes a man healthy wealthy and wise.

"WARNING: Living is addictive, and causes such diseases as lung cancer, heart disease, menopause, and kidney stones. The only proven way to reduce health risks of living is to quit."

Just to revive this thread, I'll be going tonight to McD's, and ordering five bacon cheeseburgers.
20.gif

And a diet coke.
grin2.gif

(If you're wondering why I revived this thread, I was looking for StevieC's departing post.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back