KW Full Synthetic Multi Vehicle ATF

Anyone know anything about this? From looking at their website, I'm thinking it is just a generic label for a Mobil product...possibly Mobil 1 multi vehicle ATF?

I just got a 02 Mercury Sable with AX4S that has only 57k! This will be my new daily for service calls. It calls for Mercon V. I'm looking to obviously use the recommended or a full synthetic because it seems like heat is what destroys these trans. I looked into a cooler but being in Chicago, I feel the fluid won't get warm enough in the winter.

Any thoughts or knowledge on this KW full synthetic? Can't find any info on it but salesman says it's compatible with Mercon V. Otherwise I'll probably just get super tech and change about every 30k.

Thanks

20221118_204727.jpg

Salesmen have never been known to fudge the facts, so you should be fine.

Oh. Wait....

*"Otherwise I'll probably just get super tech and change about every 30k."* That's sounds like a reasonable choice.

There's probably nothing wrong with it, and nothing wrong with using it on your AX4S :)

Since your transmission doesn't have a drain plug, you should get an aftermarket pan that has one. It will make ATF changes much easier in the future.

Back