Kreen Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Trav
It really made me step back when i looked down the fill hole of that Toyota though after such a short time.So far this is the only thing i have used that had that kind of "WOW" factor.
I paid a lot but feel i got a lot of result for my money.

This sums up exactly how I feel about Kreen.

FANTASTIC results fast!

Anybody know if Kreen still lets you try their other products using Google offer i.e. 2 spray cans of their elixirs for $12 and free shipping??

Originally Posted By: Vikas
Anybody know if Kreen still lets you try their other products using Google offer i.e. 2 spray cans of their elixirs for $12 and free shipping??

I was able to add a trial offer to my order when I ordered Kreen. Not sure if the price of these deals have changed since today (6/1) was the day the prices were supposed to increase.

The Google deal still should be up. I originally ordered AeroKroil under and TED deal that had been up for several years.

I did just get a postcard offer for up to 5 12oz cans of Silikroil for $11 or $12 each with no shipping charge.

I used Kroil, loved it, much better resolts then AutoRX.
Any way did anyone used this thing on Automatic Trany? If so what the procedure? Thanks

I wouldn't put Kreen in an automatic transmission.
While my experience with ARX in engines hasn't been the best lots of users seem to get good results in automatics and PS units.

It is probably much safer on the many different seal materials found in transmissions than most products.

Thanks Trav for reply. ARX did not do much in Auto Trany for me. Performed cleaning in 2 cars, one 80,000 another 50,000. nothing good, nothing bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back