Kohler Command Pro PA-CH440

Hi All, Looked for anything on this engine using BITOG search with no results. The Kohler website lists this as a "new" series engine. This engine fits the bill perfectly for a project I'll be starting later this year. It's got the best air filter system I've seen in the small engine world which is why I'm looking at it. I know all these are Honda knock off's, but it does have a 3 year warranty. The Honda GX390 series is just a little light on power needed and the next size up is too much. Otherwise, I would have picked Honda. Has anyone put this particular Kohler engine model through the paces? Would like to know of any weak spots before I buy one. BTW, I already know of some of their (Kohler's) earlier problems. Thanks for any feedback.........

We have sold quite a few on industrial cold water pressure washers,air compressors and air compressor/generator combos..see. www.mitm.com ..only 1 problem so far..the choke is kinda cheesy...the shaft for the choke plate is plastic and breaks off(doesnt fall into engine).....can still run it..just hard to start w/o choke...other than that its solid..and the extra hp is nice....