keeping the oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, same "feeling" as my other posts, but with a twist. BOat has maybe 10 hours hours on it, if that. So, if I was to keep the oil in the boat until next year, and if I just so happen to worry about the oil in the boat engine and I wanted to add somthing that would be a sort of insurance and make me sleep batter at night, is there anytype of additive that I can put in the engine whereas I don't worry about the oil sitting in the boat during the winter????? Sure hate to chunck the oil and filter if it's still good.
thanks.

Nawwwwwww, I'm not pickin' on ya.
It would be nice to drain the gas out of the tank and carb and put it in your car or truck.
Same with the oil and filter.
Can you change it and use the oil in another application or is it a mess after changing the oil through the engine bay?
What does a few quarts of oil cost if it gives you piece of mind, real or imagined?

just tying to save the environment..
grin.gif

I really would hate to waste perfectly good oil. Against my oil shrine religion. I hear you. It's not the money. I just would hate to waste good stuff.

If you recycle the oil it won't make any difference on the enviroment. Not even a microscopic spec just think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back