Keep me in your thoughts

I went through something similar a few years ago. Heart was racing and high bp. Heart monitor told the story. One pill a day and I am now good with no side effects. If it starts up again I will get an oblate. They work well. Praying for you also.

Alarmguy: I didn’t/don’t have chest pain. Few weeks before Christmas I checked my blood psi one afternoon and it was 180100 so I went to doctor. Tweaked my one blood psi med. ate healthier and more working out but this past Wednesday blood psi still kinda high and he wants it lower. I don’t have any side effects or trouble sleeping etc. I’m positive and praying.

Low sodium diet helped lower my BP. Hope you’re doing better.

Alarmguy: I didn’t/don’t have chest pain. Few weeks before Christmas I checked my blood psi one afternoon and it was 180100 so I went to doctor. Tweaked my one blood psi med. ate healthier and more working out but this past Wednesday blood psi still kinda high and he wants it lower. I don’t have any side effects or trouble sleeping etc. I’m positive and praying.
Yeah, I wasnt aware of that,I had no idea we were talking about your blood pressure ( I guessed I missed that part) and you were already taking BP medicine, I guess I wrongly assumed being you were hoping for a monitor we were talking about chest sensations or pain so of course forget anything I said, except the "good luck' part.
I have never had to deal with high BP but the advice stays the same, get the answers from your doctor and stay on top of it until you are satisfied.
Again, best wishes.

You're an absolute prince whose posts I read for years before we had the chance to personally interact with each other.

Beyond prayers and good vibes, if you ever need anything else I'll be happy to do whatever I can. In the world of Judaism we would call someone like you a true mensch!

All the best to you and yours!

Steve

So to update this so far, I lost 14lbs total since Christmas. Drinking more water than I ever imagined. More vegetables, chicken, sardines and avocado.

Earliest appointment I could make for 2D echocardiogram is January 27th at 6:30 am. Down road from hospital where my doctors office is. I don’t know if they will have me do stress test and or put UV dye in me. I do feel better and praying and staying busy and positive I’m finding is key.

Thank You all for thinking and praying for me. It’s much appreciated 😍😍🇺🇸🇨🇦🍻

So to update this so far, I lost 14lbs total since Christmas. Drinking more water than I ever imagined. More vegetables, chicken, sardines and avocado.

Earliest appointment I could make for 2D echocardiogram is January 27th at 6:30 am. Down road from hospital where my doctors office is. I don’t know if they will have me do stress test and or put UV dye in me. I do feel better and praying and staying busy and positive I’m finding is key.

Thank You all for thinking and praying for me. It’s much appreciated 😍😍🇺🇸🇨🇦🍻
What should help with your blood pressure is cardio. I don't know if you bike? I walk Arya every other night for a few km at a fast pace. Not a jog, but a brisk walk to get the heart rate up and keep it up. Low impact, the dog loves it, and it's good for heart health without being overly strenuous.

Fruits like bananas, apples. Vegetables like carrots, potatoes. Celery. Lots of potassium. It counteracts sodium.
Lower sugar yougurt, unsalted nuts. More sleep.

Good luck my friend.

To update this thread
Was told by my doctor, that I have a very strong heart. Heart rate is fast sometimes, then slow at others. No blockages. Waiting to hear what out of pocket/co pay may be for heart monitor for 2 weeks.

And blood work and urinalysis soon. I guess my prayers are answered and staying positive helps. I’m grateful for all of you BOTOGERS. Much love. 😍👍👍🇺🇸🇨🇦

HEello BITOGERS. First, I want to apologize to the members that I’ve angered. I have some things medical wise coming up and I’m praying for the best. I’m slowly losing weight and still gainfully employed. I ask that you great folks keep me in your thoughts. I have a stockpile of used filters to cut very soon.

Thank You all and bless you all
Good luck. Hang in there. I know what it is like. Best wishes and prayers to you. Things can get better even when we dont expect it sometimes.

To update this thread
Was told by my doctor, that I have a very strong heart. Heart rate is fast sometimes, then slow at others. No blockages. Waiting to hear what out of pocket/co pay may be for heart monitor for 2 weeks.

And blood work and urinalysis soon. I guess my prayers are answered and staying positive helps. I’m grateful for all of you BOTOGERS. Much love. 😍👍👍🇺🇸🇨🇦
Good luck! All of the men in my family suffer from heart problems so I know my clock is ticking.

Back