Kano Labs Aerokroil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this is the right forum, but how is the stuff? i saw it at my work last night, being used on injection mold machinery.

When I have a fitting that the 36 won't budge I soak it in Kroil, and nearly without fail it breaks loose for me the following day. Kroil gets them loose like nothing else!

Great stuff, spay it on old rusty brake bleeder screws the night before the brake job and they loosen easily.
Careful around some plastics and paint, it has acetone in it and can damage both.

Funny that you mentioned it. This weekend I was thinking about posting about it.

The stuff is amazing. There was this brass seat corroded to aluminum carb that I could not remove and it stripped.

Then I remembered that I had that bonus aerokroil spray that came with kreen. I soaked for a couple of minutes and give it another try. It moved! I'm a big believer now.

It smells nice, probably extremely toxic.

Originally Posted By: friendly_jacek
Funny that you mentioned it. This weekend I was thinking about posting about it.

The stuff is amazing. There was this brass seat corroded to aluminum carb that I could not remove and it stripped.

Then I remembered that I had that bonus aerokroil spray that came with kreen. I soaked for a couple of minutes and give it another try. It moved! I'm a big believer now.

It smells nice, probably extremely toxic.

What you are smelling is the aromatic hydrocarbons. Inhale too much and you will definitely get light headed. Probably a good high. There are some carcinogens in there.

Originally Posted By: 45ACP
Not sure if this is the right forum, but how is the stuff? i saw it at my work last night, being used on injection mold machinery.

I prefer Silikroil. It's Aerokroil with silicone. It works where WD40 and PB Blaster failed. Good stuff!

The stuff is absolutely amazing, much better than anything else I've ever used on old rusted-out hardware.

There are few products I'll promote with as much faith as Aerokroil and/or Silkroil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back