Justin Bieber sells music rights for $200 million

His music appeals to someone? :oops:
"has sold more than 70 million albums worldwide"
""Peaches"... In its first week, the single amassed more than 100 million global streams on Spotify and Apple Music"

"has sold more than 70 million albums worldwide"
""Peaches"... In its first week, the single amassed more than 100 million global streams on Spotify and Apple Music"

My wife HATES the song, but I can’t help but like Yummy! She doesn’t listen to Rock, Hip Hop or anything else that I like, but she doesn’t like this one pop song. I think it’s catchy as heck! I’m in my late 30s and like what I like. Say something! :geek:

My wife HATES the song
I don't know the song but it's certainly possible I've heard it. I won't play it on Spotify or I'll start getting recommendations related to it. Maybe I'll look it up on YouTube, using incognito mode ! 🤣

Just did that.... and I've never heard it before. If our kids played it, it's one of those songs that I could hum the melody right away or air-drum the beat. Why ? It's manufactured "pop" music written to a very specific formula. I can do it with most "pop-country" too. The level of auto-tune on his voice is crazy too.

I don't know the song but it's certainly possible I've heard it. I won't play it on Spotify or I'll start getting recommendations related to it. Maybe I'll look it up on YouTube, using incognito mode ! 🤣

Bwahahaha! I almost got you!

Back