Just rolled over 100K - what should I check/do?

My 2014 Pathfinder rolled over 100K yesterday and I wanted to know what kind of preventative maintenance items I should do at this point.

I bought it in April of last year with 87K on it and at that time it had a brand new CVT put in before I bought it. I'm already planning to get the first CVT flush done around 120K.

I know that the spark plugs are supposed to be done at 105K so I plan to do that next oil change.

I also changed the rear diff and transfer case oil about 3,000 miles ago.

Is there anything else I should keep my eye on now that I'm in the "high mileage club" or am I doing good so far?

Tire pressure. Oil level. ATF level.
Your 401k. Cabin/Air filter.
Rust.
Deer crossing.
Sarcasm
Tire pressure I do keep at 35 per the spec and I check the oil level once a week at least.

I'd check the ATF level if I could but there's no dipstick on the CVTs

It's actually in pretty good shape considering rust, a couple of spots on the undercarriage because it's an Ohio car but the worst area is the hitch receiver

It's got a K&N air filter but I've never changed the cabin filter so I probably should do that soon thanks for reminding me actually.

A towing hitch on a Nissan with a CVT is as 'bout as useful as... well, you get the idea. ;)

A brake system flush and power steering fluid change would not be a bad idea.

Don't have the CVT flushed. Drain & refill ONLY using factory method or YouTube.
You're on the right track for maintenance with all fluids.
Also check belts & hoses and any other wear out item.
Check the owner's manual if there is one. This will have a mileage guide section and what to check/replace.

It's good to see that you're on top of the maintenance,

CB

My 2014 Pathfinder rolled over 100K yesterday and I wanted to know what kind of preventative maintenance items I should do at this point.

I bought it in April of last year with 87K on it and at that time it had a brand new CVT put in before I bought it. I'm already planning to get the first CVT flush done around 120K.

I know that the spark plugs are supposed to be done at 105K so I plan to do that next oil change.

Is there anything else I should keep my eye on now that I'm in the "high mileage club" or am I doing good so far?
If you live in an area with poorly maintained roads most of your front end suspension parts are getting due for replacement. Especially keep an eye on ball joints, it's very bad when they fail.

Since it is AWD, can you do the transfer case oil? My 2016 Rogue did not have a serviceable transfer case, but my 2019 does. I’m not sure on the Pathfinders.

Not sure I would change the CVT fluid that soon.

Back