Just came home: 2024 Pathfinder Platinum

Found one. **** dealer wanted $3600
IMG_2292.jpg

My dealer said this is a scam site.

And I think he might be right.
Just invest the money or leave it invested. By the time you might need it you have doubled the investment.
You are giving them that cash for the period if the whole factory drivetrain warranty.
for better pricing, Maybe talk to your NISSAN store manager who can have the finance guy give you a discounted "cash deal" on a Nissan package. He already made his cut during the transaction. Thes eprices are already padded about 35-50%,
CAUTION: If you drive a ton of miles these extended service contract packages are usually not worth it; you may end up with less than one or two years coverage as you eat up the miles quickly.

We won’t get there.

If we get to ten, she might be at 70k
Same with my wife's Kia.
When the 10/100 warranty expires, she may not accumulate 65k miles by then.
My Hyundai would likely only be at 75k in 10/100 of the warranty.

You better read all the print and especially the fine print, of that extended warranty. These companies hire employees that spend more training in how to deny you warranty coverage, versus covering your vehicle when needed.

Same with my wife's Kia.
When the 10/100 warranty expires, she may not accumulate 65k miles by then.
My Hyundai would likely only be at 75k in 10/100 of the warranty.

You better read all the print and especially the fine print, of that extended warranty. These companies hire employees that spend more training in how to deny you warranty coverage, versus covering your vehicle when needed.
Nissan warranty has always been great with us. We have had three over the past 17 years.

Just invest the money or leave it invested. By the time you might need it you have doubled the investment.
You are giving them that cash for the period if the whole factory drivetrain warranty.
for better pricing, Maybe talk to your NISSAN store manager who can have the finance guy give you a discounted "cash deal" on a Nissan package. He already made his cut during the transaction. Thes eprices are already padded about 35-50%,
CAUTION: If you drive a ton of miles these extended service contract packages are usually not worth it; you may end up with less than one or two years coverage as you eat up the miles quickly.

Great points. We might do 8k a year.

That Nissan warranty better be great. Have you been in a driveway between two homes and listened to the three cylinder 1.3 engine in that new Rogue? I keep asking my daughter if she bought a diesel.
OMG!

That Nissan warranty better be great. Have you been in a driveway between two homes and listened to the three cylinder 1.3 engine in that new Rogue? I keep asking my daughter if she bought a diesel.
OMG!

Haha. Glad we avoided it then. I like NA engines myself.

Back