Join us this June 11 for our exclusive Lube Hero Boot Camp Workshop

Hello there -

Join us this June 11 for our exclusive Lube Hero Boot Camp Workshop, offered to you free of charge online in association with Bob Is the Oil Guy!

This workshop will be broadcast on YouTube LIVE. The production will run from 8:30 am Eastern until about 4:00 pm. Everyone is welcome.

You will learn best practices when it comes to Machinery Lubrication, as well as key information about lubricants.

The topics covered include:

Role of Lubrication Management
Oil Storage and Dispensing
Grease Applications
Contamination Control
Oil Analysis
Oil Sampling Practices
Training and Education
You will learn everything you need to achieve World Class Lubrication standards.

This free workshop provides information on Best In Class practices and procedures to achieve World Class Lubrication Standard for Machinery Lubrication.

To register:
https://www.lubrigard.com/training/register.php?course=LUBE HERO&country=USA

The Lube Hero Boot Camp workshop is aimed at:

Lube Tech
Maintenance Technicians
Millwrights
Oilers
Operators
Operations Support Personnel
Reliability Engineers & Reliability Technicians

Settings include:

Farming
Manufacturing plants
Food production plants
Power generation plants

Most any industrial or construction setting where lubrication is required! This also includes:

Marine fleets - cargo, coast guard, cruise ships, military
Aviation - cargo, commercial, medical and military

Lubrication is the cornerstone of any reliability driven maintenance department. Proper lubricant procedures will eliminate failures and increase uptime. The plant's overall maintenance budget can see losses as high as 30% due to poor lubrication practices.

For more details:
https://www.lubrigard.com/training/lubehero.php

To register:

Feel free to cross-post this in any of the other forum groups that you think would be relevant!

Thank you and I hope to see you there!

About the trainer:
Paul Dumont is Vice President of Sales for Lubrigard Ltd. Paul started his career running his own business in the proactive lubrication industry providing lubrication solutions to his clients. Since joining Lubrigard Ltd. Paul has developed strong relationships with both distributors and major clients and is the source of technical knowledge for the Lubrigard line of lubrication products. (OMA-1 certified).

About WearCheck:

WearCheck is a global leader in oil analysis, offering comprehensive diagnostic services that help clients monitor and maintain the health of their lubricated machinery. With over 10 million samples processed and 125,000 satisfied clients, WearCheck's expertise extends across various industries including automotive, construction, power generation, marine, and aviation. Their state-of-the-art laboratories and innovative tools, such as the WebCheck platform and WV2 companion app, ensure accurate analysis and actionable insights. WearCheck's commitment to quality and reliability helps clients reduce maintenance costs and extend equipment life.

About Lubrigard:

Lubrigard can help you overcome the major hurdles to achieving world-class lubrication, by providing you with a specific action plan to improve equipment reliability and rescue your maintenance team from constantly 'putting out fires'.

Hi. Off subject but I was looking at the Wearcheck website and see lots of different categories for used oil analysis but none for individual UOA testing. Is everything fleet oriented? Thanks

Hi there -
No not at all. We do fleet oil analysis but we serve many industries - construction, power generation, manufacturing, aviation, marine, literally anything that requires lubrication!

That's correct we do Oil Analysis for individuals yes.

The admins here saw my last mail out and reached out to me to extend the free Lube Hero workshop to the members of this forum which is how this posting came about! It's going to be in in-person session that we are simulcasting on YouTube. We've got people signed up from all over the world! It should be fun. I am running the workshop. It does include a lab tour as well as a product showcase of the best in class Lubrication management products - POD storage systems, drum topper filter units, filter carts, air breathers. We cover all the topics listed and give you a good amount of info on Lubrication. Most people don't even know that new oil is not CLEAN oil! Imagine that!

Reactions: 4WD
That's correct we do Oil Analysis for individuals yes.

The admins here saw my last mail out and reached out to me to extend the free Lube Hero workshop to the members of this forum which is how this posting came about! It's going to be in in-person session that we are simulcasting on YouTube. We've got people signed up from all over the world! It should be fun. I am running the workshop. It does include a lab tour as well as a product showcase of the best in class Lubrication management products - POD storage systems, drum topper filter units, filter carts, air breathers. We cover all the topics listed and give you a good amount of info on Lubrication. Most people don't even know that new oil is not CLEAN oil! Imagine that!

There will be several people here that argue with you on that last part… trust me…

There will be several people here that argue with you on that last part… trust me…

Indeed! And just like another thread, those handful of “oil geniuses” will run that thread 800+ posts deep.

Thank you, WearCheck, for extending this to BITOG members!

Oh no it's a fact that new oil is not necessarily clean oil. -- at least with industrial oils that is 100% true. This is our business and what we do. While there may be engine oil & high performance oils (like for race cars) that come clean that is probably a feature built into the cost of the oil.

We have a few of your signed up! It's gonna be June 11, 8:30am eastern and it will run until 4pm. Come join us! Here is the signup link again:

Back