It's over, 19 years of bogus orders

Amazing story and definitely unusually visitor! What's your decision Zee? Let him rant at the cloud?
I'm not interested in bothering him. But if he orders again it will sit for several days before I start on it. I think he thinks he got caught and I suspect he will go away.
As long as he was anonymous he figured why not. In the old days I would have called him up but now, not interested in hassling him

Zee09, just out of curiosity, do you ever make parts for older paintball guns? I used to play and had an Angel Eclipse, a model which had a beefier board that could withstand temperatures better. I think they came out in the late 2000 (?) I sold it along with an Airgun Designs 68Automag, powerfed years ago. THE best hobby I've ever had.
1715273608610.jpg

Zee09, just out of curiosity, do you ever make parts for older paintball guns? I used to play and had an Angel Eclipse, a model which had a beefier board that could withstand temperatures better. I think they came out in the late 2000 (?) I sold it along with an Airgun Designs 68Automag, powerfed years ago. THE best hobby I've ever had.
View attachment 218543
No I don't do any repairs anymore and I never got into paintball as it's a different game.
On my own time I did convert a few pb. Pistols with Walther barrels in .22 and .25 caliber...single shot only.. it was fun though.

Imagine publicly posting this while being discreet.

No secret but I feel it would be inappropriate to solicit for sales here and I'm on the gradual wind down and am not seeking to expand my business.
Still didn't acknowledge what his business is (and don't get me wrong, I respect that).
I build custom tuning parts and hardware etc for precision European airguns and in this case it was custom replacement parts for an obsolete recoiless Olympic grade rifle.
~20 posts later in the thread he posts what he does. That's what I meant about him being discrete. He was discrete about his business venture.

If your laws permit, the second time they order tell them that due to the previous way they dealt with your company from now on they are cash upfront with no refunds, and no cancellations.

If the law does not permit that, block their phone number.

If your laws permit, the second time they order tell them that due to the previous way they dealt with your company from now on they are cash upfront with no refunds, and no cancellations.
Why do we need a law for that ? Post a sign with your policy and that is your law. In Zee09's case, it's online-ordering so "cash" isn't an option.

Private equity is buying dental office at a frantic pace. They used to buy and rebrand but now they buy and keep everything the same so patients do not know they are corporate owned. I will never sell to PE and I always want control. No one will ever care more about my business than I do. It's also a matter of doing the right thing and I practice in the community where I live and so my name and reputation means a lot to me.
They bought all the eye doctors around here! Maddening. They're going after veterinarians too. My dentist is awesome and the back-office runs smoothly, wish my PCP was as good.

Maybe as simple as posting on your terms and conditions a ~20% restocking fee (Feel free to waive for all your normal customers, but not for this guy)

Maybe as simple as posting on your terms and conditions a ~20% restocking fee (Feel free to waive for all your normal customers, but not for this guy)
👍 it's been 15% on my website for 20 years.
In my business you have to spell out everything. That said I had to endure some real winners but I never charged anyone a restocking fee.
I don't feel it's right and my clients take it right to the forums for a spree kill and of course it's all one sided.
But they don't fool many because they conduct business that way with everybody..

Sooner or later the word gets out.
Right now I don't bother them. The great customers make up for it... by great I don't mean big spenders..I mean just solid good people.

I went back to read the thread but couldn't find the answer;

Why not just tell him no, because of his history of false orders?

Back