It's NOT about Auto-Rx, it's about Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he's gotta do something or go broke.....
Maybe Mr Weisner can get it turned around for him.
One thing is for sure. RetiredGuy has at the least got a little buzz goin.

Originally Posted By: Laddie
Artem, can you tell us how much you paid for the new formula auto-rx, is it more expensive than the old formula auto-rx.

I didn't pay a dime. Frank sent me a free bottle to use and report my results. Once I've done the cleaning / rinse phase, i will report my results to him. Of course BITOG will get pictures of the results from the cleaning phase, as I feel the "rinse" cycle is a waste of time and doesn't really clean anything except to flush out any remaining Auto-RX from the engine internals.

Originally Posted By: matrass
Originally Posted By: Artem
I'm not here trying to defend Auto-RX, we all know I'm not too fond of the product at the moment, after it didn't give me the results I was hoping for but if they reformulated the formula and it is now stronger, I feel it's pointless to discuss previous failures or not as desired results that occurred with the old formulation.

I'm currently giving Kreen one last shot to put a dent in my varnish buildup. If it fails to deliver, I have the new formula of Auto-RX next on my list of things to try before I lower my standards and give products like MMO and Seafoam a try.
27.gif

I'm hoping the new formula is stronger then before and gets the job done. I feel Auto-RX is a good product and I like the fact that it's "safe" and cleans slowly overtime as to not damage the engine with chunks of sludge deposits, if the product was too harsh.

Only time will tell...
35.gif

When did ARX come out with a new formula ? I must be living under a rock ha ha ha ha ha. is there info about it on their site I take it ? might be willing to try out the new formula as I did see some results from the original formula ( and before anybody asks ...no I am not Frank lol )

Frank, (Haha, I'm just kidding) Matrass, I've been told by Frank Miller himself that Auto-RX has improved the formula. Whether or not a different label is placed on the bottle, or any word about it on their site, this is what I've been told and I received a bottle of the said "new stuff".

There's also talk about Auto-RX Plus. Whether or not this is the new and improved formula, I don't know. We'll have to wait and see.

I just hope that the info I got from Frank is legit and not just some baloney and I received the same ol' formula as I used last time...
mad.gif

Thanks for the info on where you heard about an improved ARX. did not see mention of it and went to their site and could not find a new formula. as always I appreciate the help

sincerely Frank ... I mean Matt
cheers3.gif

It's supposedly a work in progress. They technically aren't even required to say anything about the formula and whether it changed or not. They can just start sending out the new juice without saying a word. The end result is what matters.

I say we wait and see what happens.

Artem,since you are receiving free auto-rx, meaning you have not paid a dime, then maybe everyone who uses this product should get it for free. Why are you receiving free product, maybe this is a publicity stunt by auto-rx in getting some free advertsing.

If you did not get results with auto-rx before then how can you expect any results with using this so called new formula.

Artem,since you are receiving free auto-rx, meaning you have not paid a dime, then maybe everyone who uses this product should get it for free. Why are you receiving free product, maybe this is a publicity stunt by auto-rx in getting some free advertsing.

If you did not get results with auto-rx before then how can you expect any results with using this so called new formula.

If it's a new formula, I assume that it's better then the last one.

The last time I used Auto-RX, it did do some cleaning, just not as much as I hoped. Maybe I'm asking for too much. Maybe the Varnish buildup I'm attempting to clean is in an area that is hard to reach, hence the slow cleaning. Who knows. I want to give the new formula a try before continuing to bash Auto-RX.

Frank sent me a bottle of the product because I was not getting the results I wanted and he wanted me to give Auto-RX another shot, this time, with the supposed new juice.

Why does everyone assume that every positive post regarding Auto-RX is some publicity stunt, or ARX employees posting.
33.gif
Lets stop pointing fingers.

The last time I used Auto-RX, it did do some cleaning, just not as much as I hoped. Maybe I'm asking for too much. Maybe the Varnish buildup I'm attempting to clean is in an area that is hard to reach, hence the slow cleaning. Who knows. I want to give the new formula a try before continuing to bash Auto-RX.

Frank sent me a bottle of the product because I was not getting the results I wanted and he wanted me to give Auto-RX another shot, this time, with the supposed new juice.

Why does everyone assume that every positive post regarding Auto-RX is some publicity stunt, or ARX employees posting.
33.gif

do not worry about the people who are negative. just keep us posted how the new formula **** worked for you **** so continue to use what you feel works for you . I am interested to see how the newer formula differs from the version that was sold until recently. keep us posted please. I am sure you can give us a fair review.

Last edited:

33.gif

Shoot! The PYB you been using should already have it cleaned up by now. You must be using the wrong filter.
lol.gif

33.gif

I am sorry, but you are the one that has received free product, which is good since auto-rx does not have a money back guarantee, actually what you have done is smart, use auto-rx, post before and after pics that show it has not done anything and the owner gives you some free auto-rx for another try.

The owner of auto-rx is probably hoping that you sell the car or forget about posting your results. I just feel that you are being used by auto-rx, but I am sure that is not the case, you might post your results and in the process you might get some more free auto-rx.

Don't you think that it is strange that no other oil additive company will give you free product, when someone is given free product it raises alot of questions. I see that you want a clean engine, we are both in the same boat, but the more I think about auto-rx the more I think there is something really wrong with this product.

I'm not here trying to defend Auto-RX, we all know I'm not too fond of the product at the moment, after it didn't give me the results I was hoping for but if they reformulated the formula and it is now stronger, I feel it's pointless to discuss previous failures or not as desired results that occurred with the old formulation.

I'm currently giving Kreen one last shot to put a dent in my varnish buildup. If it fails to deliver, I have the new formula of Auto-RX next on my list of things to try before I lower my standards and give products like MMO and Seafoam a try.
27.gif

I'm hoping the new formula is stronger then before and gets the job done. I feel Auto-RX is a good product and I like the fact that it's "safe" and cleans slowly overtime as to not damage the engine with chunks of sludge deposits, if the product was too harsh.

Only time will tell...
35.gif

When did ARX come out with a new formula ? I must be living under a rock ha ha ha ha ha. is there info about it on their site I take it ? might be willing to try out the new formula as I did see some results from the original formula ( and before anybody asks ...no I am not Frank lol )

Frank, (Haha, I'm just kidding) Matrass, I've been told by Frank Miller himself that Auto-RX has improved the formula. Whether or not a different label is placed on the bottle, or any word about it on their site, this is what I've been told and I received a bottle of the said "new stuff".

There's also talk about Auto-RX Plus. Whether or not this is the new and improved formula, I don't know. We'll have to wait and see.

I just hope that the info I got from Frank is legit and not just some baloney and I received the same ol' formula as I used last time...
mad.gif

Wow you're willing to risk more than $50 to do 2 more clean rinse cycles after it failed. I hope he's giving you the stuff free. All those who stock piled the old A-Rx with "unlimited shelf life", should be able to swap out to the new product for free, if they weren't happy with the old formula. That might help the company image in the long run.

With all the different products you've tried I think one of two things can happen, A. You've cleaned all you can chemically, or B. The last product added wins, since what ever junk that's in there is so weakened it will come out easily. Either way good luck, and keep us posted.

Originally Posted By: demarpaint

27.gif

Only time will tell...
35.gif

mad.gif

Wow you're willing to risk more than $50 to do 2 more clean rinse cycles after it failed. I hope he's giving you the stuff free. All those who stock piled the old A-Rx with "unlimited shelf life", should be able to swap out to the new product for free, if they weren't happy with the old formula. That might help the company image in the long run.

With all the different products you've tried I think one of two things can happen, A. You've cleaned all you can chemically, or B. The last product added wins, since what ever junk that's in there is so weakened it will come out easily. Either way good luck, and keep us posted.

It is not whether auto-rx works or not, what really matters is that this product sells.

I have a hunch that this product is being sold or that it has a new owner, maybe this Daniel guy is the new owner of auto-rx, I just want a product that will clean out my SLUDGE, instead I am reading about a soap opera.

Days Of Our Lives now Days Of Auto-Rx

All My Children now All My Oil Additives

General Hospital now General Auto-Rx

27.gif

Only time will tell...
35.gif

mad.gif

you have a good point about the weakened varnish finally coming off after so much cleaning additives have been chewing at it. If Kreen doesn't do it but Auto-RX does wash it off, I don't care what anyone says, the new formula of ARX would be the winner in my eyes.

Of course, another test mule with the new formula would be needed, to confirm the results.

If Kreen washes out the varnish with this second fill / stronger concentration, I'll be a happy camper and further cleaning would not be needed.

Who knows, maybe a combination of both cleaners is the magic potion that is needed.

EXAMPLE: Kreen chews up the sludge / varnish and softens it. Auto-RX finishes the job with the cleaning / rinse phase.
21.gif

If that's what it takes to clean an engine with great success each and every time, I'll order cases of Kreen and Auto-RX. Simple as that.

It is not whether auto-rx works or not, what really matters is that this product sells.

I have a hunch that this product is being sold or that it has a new owner, maybe this Daniel guy is the new owner of auto-rx, I just want a product that will clean out my SLUDGE, instead I am reading about a soap opera.

What are you complaining about? Do you have current pictures of your engine and the sludge problem?

I suggest you:

A: Email Kano Labs with the photos and see what they suggest.
B: Email Auto-RX with the photos and see what they suggest.

What are you complaining about? Do you have current pictures of your engine and the sludge problem?

I suggest you:

I am sure Daniel's suggestion is buy more auto-rx, this product did not work for you and now you are talking about buying cases of auto-rx, are you an auto-rx convert?

If I was artem I would try hdeo in my next couple of fills, no matter which additive I used. Seems like its the only thing he hasnt tryed...

EXAMPLE: Kreen chews up the sludge / varnish and softens it. Auto-RX finishes the job with the cleaning / rinse phase.
21.gif

If that's what it takes to clean an engine with great success each and every time, I'll order cases of Kreen and Auto-RX. Simple as that.

I've said it more than once over the years, sometimes its a combination of cleaners that gets the job done. EG: A-Rx and for the rinse add MMO, the mods for A-Rx were doing this IIRC. It was mentioned here and on other sites, although FM frowned upon it. LOL Maybe A-Rx and add Kreen for the rinse. Not all vehicles are the same. I know exactly what you're after, a clean engine, you don't care how you get it, you just want it. I totally agree. After the results I had with A-Rx I gave up on it. The only way I'd try the new stuff is if they swapped old product I bought, for the so called new and improved. I wouldn't pay another cent for the stuff, new and improved, or not. Once again good luck!

Originally Posted By: electrolover
If I was artem I would try hdeo in my next couple of fills, no matter which additive I used. Seems like its the only thing he hasnt tryed...

I think Artem should try a few OCI's with Pennzoil Ultra, there is a thread that shows this oil doing some cleaning, or maybe it was Pennzoil Platinum.

With Artem's Varnish I would definetly go with Pennzoil Ultra and see what it does.

I think Artem should try a few OCI's with Pennzoil Ultra, there is a thread that shows this oil doing some cleaning, or maybe it was Pennzoil Platinum.

With Artem's Varnish I would definetly go with Pennzoil Ultra and see what it does.

I don't recall a thread showing it cleaning. I recall a thread where a gentlemen I had a decent discussion with stated that he had PU mixed with MMO reducing his oil consumption considerably, something that no other product, including PU by itself and MMO with other oils had accomplished. He's going to post some pictures of his cleaning efforts on some other vehicles.

I don't believe there have ever been actual before/after pics posted of PP/PU doing legitimate cleaning.

I suggest you:

I am sure Daniel's suggestion is buy more auto-rx, this product did not work for you and now you are talking about buying cases of auto-rx, are you an auto-rx convert?

What I said was, if the new formula works and produces results, i would not hesitate to buy more.

I've said it more than once over the years, sometimes its a combination of cleaners that gets the job done. EG: A-Rx and for the rinse add MMO, the mods for A-Rx were doing this IIRC. It was mentioned here and on other sites, although FM frowned upon it. LOL Maybe A-Rx and add Kreen for the rinse. Not all vehicles are the same. I know exactly what you're after, a clean engine, you don't care how you get it, you just want it. I totally agree. After the results I had with A-Rx I gave up on it. The only way I'd try the new stuff is if they swapped old product I bought, for the so called new and improved. I wouldn't pay another cent for the stuff, new and improved, or not. Once again good luck!

Everyone keeps saying that not engines are the same... Explain how sludge from engine A is different from engine B? Explain how the same cleaner "XYZ" would work and clean the sludge from engine A but not do ANYTHING to engine B? It doesn't make sense to me.

If a cleaner WORKS, it should work in all engines, period!

People also say the PYB is an amazing cleaner oil... I've been using it for over 30,000 miles now. Engine still dirty! I don't buy into the whole "Pennzoil will factory clean your engine" hoopla!

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL

I don't recall a thread showing it cleaning. I recall a thread where a gentlemen I had a decent discussion with stated that he had PU mixed with MMO reducing his oil consumption considerably, something that no other product, including PU by itself and MMO with other oils had accomplished. He's going to post some pictures of his cleaning efforts on some other vehicles.

I don't believe there have ever been actual before/after pics posted of PP/PU doing legitimate cleaning.

There is a thread here where a member showed pics via his oil fill hole and it did show that Pennzoil Platinum does clean, will see if I can find it.

People also say the PYB is an amazing cleaner oil... I've been using it for over 30,000 miles now. Engine still dirty! I don't buy into the whole "Pennzoil will factory clean your engine" hoopla!

I don't buy into it either. Maybe something in need of light cleaning, that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back