Is this wear from the tire pressure being low?

My wife’s 2021 Z71 Suburban wore the front outer shoulders very quickly on the OEM Goodyears. The tires have been religiously maintained at the recommended 35 psi and rotations every 7,500 miles. This was the first model year for this generation and it does have air suspension as well. I’m wondering if this vehicle just needs a bit more air in the front tires. I’ve bumped to 38 up front now and it’s going to get new tires before winter, but I’d like them to last longer than 27,000 miles. She’s not a hot rodder by any stretch.
6CB3E16B-2120-4FBD-85F0-2494B8ED8927.jpeg

if it's just the outer on both it's likely too much toe-in and possibly not enough neg camber I would not go bumping up tire pressure in the the front more than 1 or 2 psig above placard. Plus OE tire can be notorious for early wear. Can you steer out the wheel and get a photo of both tires all across the face? Do you regularly drive on high crowned roads?

Definitely an alignment issue. Looks like too much positive camber. How much can be corrected with the air ride suspension?

if it's just the outer on both it's likely too much toe-in and possibly not enough neg camber I would not go bumping up tire pressure in the the front more than 1 or 2 psig above placard. Plus OE tire can be notorious for early wear. Can you steer out the wheel and get a photo of both tires all across the face? Do you regularly drive on high crowned roads?

Here’s the other side for reference. We live on a windy, 25 mph road with a handful of 90 degree turns but this is the only vehicle we’ve had with this kind of tire wear. I’m wondering if it’s a case of OE tires and some sort of alignment issue. I’m curious how much adjustment there is with the air ride.
7A4F5DF2-8562-4D54-929C-0BE7082624AB.jpeg

you state religious rotations ! Are all four tires showing the same type of wear ?

Yes. Those photos are from the rear tires now, as those have spent the most time up front. The current fronts are wearing the outer shoulders as well.

IMO, many of the oe tires exaggerate problems.
I would definitely have the alignment checked. it might just be at one edge of the factory spec though.
you could try going up 2-3psi over factory psi but I wouldnt go overboard.

I always add another $100 to the price of a new set of tires. Alignment check is part of the process.
2 of our vehicles (TSX and GS) have the $120 lifetime alignment deal at Wheel Works (Stone Fire).

A good alignment makes the car drive so much better, especially with low profile performance tires.

I vote for pressure, I keep mine at 40 PSI and the outer edges wear fine. When both outer edges (On both front tires) wear at the same rate it is pressure, not alignment.

I had the same problem with the OE Continental tires on my 2006 Toyota Matrix.
At 15K miles the outer edge tread was almost gone, and getting noisy.
Alignment in spec according to 2 shops.
I had the tires flipped over on the rims.
The noise disappeared, and they wore evenly for another 10K miles.
The "new" outer edges did not wear excessively.
Replaced them with Yokohamas, which wore evenly with no change in alignment, for 35K miles.

I’m thinking I’ll just get tires at the Black Friday sale and I’ll have the alignment checked at that time. The factory alignment has always been spot on on my other vehicles so that’s why I figured it was pressure, these started wearing funny early on.

Now to figure out what tires to order that will look cool and wear decent in the Dunkin drive thru.

Back