Is pressure washer are to wash the car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to wash the car n wax. So can someone tell me what brands could i used for my car. For wax,leather seat,buff that I can find in autozone,oreilly,advance auto part,napa part? Please include store name n brands so I can find it quickly.

Thank u!

I think that it is great if u dont get to close with the spray tip. Its how I wash my truck and I have had nothing but great results. Keep the end of the gun about 3 feet away from your ride and u wont hurt anything.

Sponge, bucket of water with car wash detergent, hose with no nozzle, if you actually like the car, and value its paint.
A pressure washer is for use on someone else's car.

A pressure washer is not a must to clean a car. It can help remove some debris. Of course, you should use the correct tip on the pressure washer so you do not damage the paint if you get one of the higher pressure gas powered ones.

A foam gun is probably more practical as a pre-soak since it should help loosen some of the dirt so there is less chance of swirls.

Originally Posted By: Rohan
I mean is pressure wash good for car. Sorry

A pressure washer is good for cleaning the underside of a car, that is if used with care. While people use it to clean the car itself, I say why tempt fate? I have an 11 hp commercial duty pressure washer, and know how to use it. I see no need to clean the painted surfaces of a car with it. I've seen people destroy decks, stucco, and new high tech finishes on houses and buildings with pressure washers. Although it is not common, it does happen, and ruining a car finish can be quite easy, with the wrong person using the machine.

The two bucket method, and a nice clean lambs wool mitt works great.

If you feel the need to use a pressure washer to clean your ride, use very low pressure, a fan tip, and stay far away. In the end the two bucket method will do a better job! JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back