Is it me or them at the bagel store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was 11:00 this morning and my wife said she could go for a bagel. So we get ready and go and arrive there at 11:12. There are a few people outside the store and a sign that says 10 max in store. We park and discover that the people are not waiting for people inside to leave. They are waiting for the shop to reopen. There is another hand-written sign on the door that says they're closed for lunch 11:15 to 11:45. I've never heard of a store like this closing for lunch. I'll might never go there again.

It was 11:00 this morning and my wife said she could go for a bagel. So we get ready and go and arrive there at 11:12. There are a few people outside the store and a sign that says 10 max in store. We park and discover that the people are not waiting for people inside to leave. They are waiting for the shop to reopen. There is another hand-written sign on the door that says they're closed for lunch 11:15 to 11:45. I've never heard of a store like this closing for lunch. I'll might never go there again.
an eatery closing so the employees can take lunch. :ROFLMAO::unsure:

that's a head scratcher

If the bagels are really good, they'll probably run out of bagels by 10 anyway :sneaky:

11:15-11:45 is probably the slowest time for them as they transition from breakfast to lunch, and the people working there had to be there by 5-6 before it opens, baking the bagels, then opening the store, busy in the morning, they deserve their early lunch. What time fo they open in the morning? :unsure:

If the bagels are really good, they'll probably run out of bagels by 10 anyway :sneaky:

11:15-11:45 is probably the slowest time for them as they transition from breakfast to lunch, and the people working there had to be there by 5-6 before it opens, baking the bagels, then opening the store, busy in the morning, they deserve their early lunch. What time fo they open in the morning? :unsure:
At 11:00 am I’ve been up for a long while and it’s almost time for a bbq sandwich 😷

Imagine thinking people shouldn't have time off for lunch
It's not about people eating lunch, it's about closing the store for 30 minutes 2.5 hours before the store closes for the day. The other bagel shop in town was open and doesn't close for lunch.

You would ***** and moan if you had to work an entire shift without a break. Like many others they are probably so short staffed at the moment that they do not have adequate staffing to do staggered breaks like they would like to
Perhaps that is the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back