iOS 16. What is your experience so far?

Here is another example of a new photo editing feature in iOS16: View attachment 117060

The image object crop selector has been the coolest feature to play around with.

The lock screen full Music control is a nice welcome back. Like the cute visual graphic equalizer graphic that's actually a graphic equalizer.

Something got changed in the forum that adds a white background under the object in .png images. Not sure if it's only me but it kills the dark mode theme.

edit: found out any image format gets automatically converted to .jpg when any image gets uploaded to BITOG. .png files can get huge.

When hosted from an image hosting website then it's all good.

T0Kp8Ag.png

Last edited:
16.0.2 has been released. This should fix the early bugs.

Sadly it doesn't so far.

Just two examples: I experienced 'lagging' while typing in WhatsApp. During 'Blitzer'
app doesn't turn freely even both settings (in iOS and app) are set correctly. I never
had these both before.

16.1 has been smooth the last few days for me (beta)

Hopefully!

This version was released a day or two ago. I never had any issues from IOS 15 to IOS 16, then 16.0.1,2,and now 3 on the 13 Pro Max.
IMG_1948.jpeg

Im still holding off on the update to 16... nice to see the 3rd revision so far. This maybe the longest I ever held out, maybe close for an Apple device. Been busy with a lot of stuff in docusign was afraid of a hic-cup
Windows at times I used to wait months.
Glad to see they have a real equalizer now, I wonder if they made it more easy to access it? Like a short cut?

Any one with a old iPhone X try the update? As my phones get older I’m generally slower to update them as it seems to sometimes have less than stellar results with the older phones.

I’m at the point where I would upgrade to a new model but just not seeing anything that gets me excited.

I really like the screenshot has a copy(to clipboard) and delete function so you don’t end up with a pic you don’t want in your photos.

Works well, no complaints on iPhone 11.

Any one with a old iPhone X try the update? As my phones get older I’m generally slower to update them as it seems to sometimes have less than stellar results with the older phones.

I’m at the point where I would upgrade to a new model but just not seeing anything that gets me excited.
Wife uses on maybe slower iPhone XR and very happy with it.

It's nice, had it on my 12, now on my 14, I like some of the new features (like music control improvement).

I really like the screenshot has a copy(to clipboard) and delete function so you don’t end up with a pic you don’t want in your photos.

Works well, no complaints on iPhone 11.

Borrowed from Android ;)

iOS has a clipboard?

Borrowed from Android ;)

iOS has a clipboard?
Yep love the clipboard because iCloud backs it. Take a photo on my iPhone hit copy/delete and paste on Mac and photo appears.

The other amazing thing is using google auth with the code which copies to clipboard and paste onto mac and into 2FA.

Android has some neat features however love the integration of Mac and iPhone and AirPods way better.

Yep love the clipboard because iCloud backs it. Take a photo on my iPhone hit copy/delete and paste on Mac and photo appears.

The other amazing thing is using google auth with the code which copies to clipboard and paste onto mac and into 2FA.

Android has some neat features however love the integration of Mac and iPhone and AirPods way better.

How do you access the clipboard on iPhone? Just yesterday I was trying to copy and paste a text from one person to another, I got it to copy but I couldn't get it to paste easily so I just retyped it.

My Android has a little picture of a clipboard I click on and up comes everything I copied.

How do you access the clipboard on iPhone? Just yesterday I was trying to copy and paste a text from one person to another, I got it to copy but I couldn't get it to paste easily so I just retyped it.

My Android has a little picture of a clipboard I click on and up comes everything I copied.
No visual just a long press in target application and usually menus appears with paste as option .

Well, next (4th) update coming on Monday 10/24/22 to Version 16.1 The shared photo thing might be appealing to me.
I'm still on 15.7 been waiting for the dust to settle but the updates keep coming along!

I’ve been using it for about a month with the public beta. It works fine, but I don’t like the notifications showing up on the bottom. I’m missing a lot of notifications now.
This is an issue for me as well, Much better to have them pop up on top for me.. Also I had a few issues with screen brightness that I never had before the update. I have a 13 Pro

Back