Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been going over some charts tonight, and see a lot of oversolds in the Dow Industrials. GE looks like it'll move up tomorrow. I think we'll get a bounce this week; if Amkeers right it'll be a 'dead cat' bounce, and maybe not tradeable.

These high oil prices are what's killing the stock market. If the housing market starts to collapse, watch out below......

Just got back from Orange County Calif:

Home featured in paper: $600,000 - 1100 sq ft - track shack, crappy neighborhood - median income is about $64,000. Bubble will burst.

I am very, very liquid for the first time since 2001. We shall see.

I think this was the first time I had to go to page 2 to find this thread.

I bought some WMT and MSFT Friday.

WMT typically has been stronger going into late Summer and Fall, I anticipate another $3/share dividend from MSFT before the end of the year.

Well,

Finally breakin close to even. Had some fortunate events in the last fews.

My position in AMDT is doing great with good new on a merger with TD Waterhouse, plus this am had good news on earnings.

Secondly I have a stock, DKHR which is a drug distributer in the midwest. They are being purchased by McKesson in a cash deal. Made the stock go from $8 to $14 in one day.

Also my positions in MOT, GLW, ADM and finally Dyn are making good money.

Oh,

BTW, I increase my position in AV another 100 shares. It looks to be off it's low and heading north. Would like to get out around 15 or so. I've rolled this stock several times.

Made 6% on my AV purchase yesterday. Also saw a bump in CMGI, we're over $2 finally. Would like to see some futher movement on that as well.

Few more points and I can have a good gain on the year.

quote:

Originally posted by Amkeer:
I will let out a chirp when I fade in. A good point would be in the $1.80 ranges. Market is do for a pullback so we will need to see what happens.

Looks like the magic number here was $1.84 +-. I got in at $1.91. Should have listened to myself...
dunno.gif
I guess then its splitting hairs. At this point its amazing I am even able to follow whats going on with everything thats going on outside of the market. Home sale, move, shop move, setup, argghhhhh.......Architect, permit, more feeessss and feeeeee, feeeeeeeeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back