Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are you weasels? - I've kicked the market in the 'nads three days running, and I know you guys are sharper than the average bull. I am now glad I bought in those "dips".....

I'm just sitting here watching the meter go ka-ching!
thumbsup.gif
coffee.gif

I looked at GE again. I can't believe what a narrow range it's trading in for the past 6 months (support and resistance)

It's also hard to believe that GE can't leverage its large revenues better than it does. It seems that all its costs rise along with it revenues at a comparable rate. It's hard to imagine a outfit this large behaving this way.

Quote:

I looked at GE again. I can't believe what a narrow range it's trading in for the past 6 months (support and resistance)

I watch GE closely too, Groucho, in fact am long a few shares right now. It's hard to figure the trading pattern, it just dosen't follow the DJI chart like it should.
dunno.gif
I'm still looking for it to hit 40 before the year's out.....
coffee.gif

popcorn.gif
boat.gif

I'll have a percentage for you tomorrow AM.

I can't even quite fathom how I thought perfectly good stocks were getting beat up for nothing 3 weeks ago. And that it took some cajones, some superalloy 'nads to buy into that dive. Yeah, I could have bought more. Should I hang on more? Yeah that's what I'm weak on. Selling too soon. But let's not be greed pigs. I'm hanging on to my big payout stuff, and some stuff went up ex-divi, so I sold AND get the extra cash. Gotta love that Vini!

I'm up 3.3% YTD. I was up just under 5% the day before the first drop. Last year I had nothing at this point. My IRA was with the credit union pulling down a whopping 5.13%. I didn't start trading until late April and then with just a small part of it.
coffee.gif

Quote:

My IRA was with the credit union pulling down a whopping 5.13%.

A couple weeks ago that was looking pretty darn good!!!

I still have a bit to go to climb back to my all time high in Feb. Next few weeks I have a butt load of dividends and interest coming in. I still think we will be violent for months.

Jan. & Feb were great months. Built a nice cushion that helped getting through Mar.

It pays to look back at last year. By mid May I was up 16.5%, by mid Aug. I was down 11%. Made all my gains from last week of Aug. through first week of Oct.. I gained over 30% in those few weeks. Then mostly treaded water to the year end.

I need to free up some cash, but I'm betting heavily on HAL. We'll see how it goes after the buy back.
whistle.gif
coffee.gif

I reduced just about every position on Friday. Looking and evaluating at this moment. I am holding my position in UNH as it's trending upward and it's a defensive stock. I've also kept OIH as it's an energy play and that area looks to have little downside at this time (thanks Iran
bop.gif
)

I'm hearing a lot of risk noise, more than bear noise, more than bull noise. Maybe I have selective hearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back